Official Loki Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Normally I would agree but this shyt has Kang all over it. From Ravonna to Aloith.

Not to mention, unlike "Wandavision" where people jumped out the window with Mephisto, Kang actually exists in the MCU. He's already been cast.

I'm not saying it's Kang....but eventually Marvel has to stop pump faking.

Fred.

I agree....they will stop pump faking one day, but this aint the day breh....

you wont see Kang tomorrow. I can promise you that

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It would make more sense still for Kang to be behind the TVA.

Regardless, when I say "they need to stop pump faking"....Kang, even in a post credit scene, would remedy that.

Fred.

So, this mean for Kang to be the big bad.. The 1st he gonna do is take a huge L that creates the alternate universe of X-men & Fantastic 4.... Nah.

I don't know how that makes more sense. It would mean that Kang should have no conceiveable way of losing. It means he controls the whole board and has created only one timeline. We doing this whole multi verse to bring X-men and Fantastic Four organically into the MCU. So, they need a real threat.

I be honest... I'm 100% expecting that they are walking by a locked ominous prison door from space mansion. And they be like, "Oh man... I hope that isn't for us." "No... Someone far worse." Then, do chatty patty exchange. Reveal for whoever the fukk it is in charge of the TVA. Renslayer insert herself in the climax.

Fast Forward to Loki creating a nexus event and the house is in shambles. Renslayer is knocked out. Then, Kane takes her and her pad to start time jumping... Then, he arrives to the Intro to Ant-Man.

I need to see what's Paul Rudd contract is, because I wouldn't be surprised if he dies.

Rudd is on a “three-plus-plus” deal. This is his fifth and final movie of his current deal. So, let's see...

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
These shows are all setups and character expansions. They aren't gonna use Kang. Y'all gotta let that go.

Code

Banned
Daps
the wandavision emmy nominations reminded me of how genuinely original the first half was

It seems like the 6 episode experiment was a massive failure

taker597

Superstar
Daps
the wandavision emmy nominations reminded me of how genuinely original the first half was

It seems like the 6 episode experiment was a massive failure
The shows that they parody was literally the worst for me. I still try to figure out who the fukk they try to appeal to other than middle-age white women.

It was an interesting concept, but none of those shows appealed to me.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
qPrRm5q.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
endgame loki is still alive. (if not him then original loki).
one Hiddleston loki gets killed.
Hiddleston loki and sylvie break up. One turns on the other.
someone gets ahold of a tempad and travels to the past.
multiverse goes out of control.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Normally I would agree but this shyt has Kang all over it. From Ravonna to Aloith.

Not to mention, unlike "Wandavision" where people jumped out the window with Mephisto, Kang actually exists in the MCU. He's already been cast.

I'm not saying it's Kang....but eventually Marvel has to stop pump faking.

Fred.
How is that a pump fake?

Marvel: Kang is going to be in Antman 3

Marvel gang: Kang is the villain of Loki!!

Marvel: We cast a noisy neighbor named Agnes but let’s give her Agatha Harkness’ brooch as a clue.

Marvelgang: Mephisto!!??

Marvel: Genderflip Flashsmasher

Marvelgang: okay

Marvel been playing no games. It’s been a lot of internet clickbait off Easter eggs