Official Loki Thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
This show is halfway over and I'm still waiting to see a point to it

So far Netflix Marvel shows >>>>>
(With the exception of Iron Fist)

Wanda vision came together by the end but they fukked up not having Dr. Strange come through

These shows are very pointless

And I'm starting to get the feeling that without
Iron Man, Cap and King T'Challa that Marvel might be in big trouble going forward

Guardians wont be out for another year or 2 and
Thor is running out of steam

They better pivot and fast track Deadpool & Xmen into the on deck circle
Or we can look at these shows as one offs, single issues, and or limited series…..not everything in comic books lead to a major event. I think people need to really accept the fact that there is a good chance that some of new MCU content may just be a one off attempting to tell interesting story.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
WandaVision was never number one but did respectable viewership and Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Loki have been number one the weeks an episode aired. They haven't even released a movie post Spiderman and the pandemic yet.
So basically they're not fast tracking shyt. lol

When I say fast track I'm referring to bringing more compelling characters to the front of their schedule whatever that schedule looks like

I feel like the eternals is going to flop (not hit as big)

No one cares about Captain Marvel

Dr. Strange is the #1 movie in their (upcoming) lineup IMO

Spiderman is kinda meh at this point

Thor is Thor but I feel like it's a missed opportunity to not have him with the Guardians in this next movie

Black widow is cool except they killed off the character .. Should've been Clint jumping off that cliff instead
moose_greyjoy said:
Or we can look at these shows as one offs, single issues, and or limited series…..not everything in comic books lead to a major event. I think people need to really accept the fact that there is a good chance that some of new MCU content may just be a one off attempting to tell interesting story.

One offs would make more sense at this point to me

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
So I’m the only one enjoying this :ohhh:
BTW I gave up on connecting the comics to the live action MCU, and I’m just in it for the ride. So I come to these shows with zero expectations.
I like it
I went in with low expectations because I don't like Loki though
right now I would put it with Falcon and Winter Soldier in terms of interest

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
When I say fast track I'm referring to bringing more compelling characters to the front of their schedule whatever that schedule looks like

I feel like the eternals is going to flop (not hit as big)

No one cares about Captain Marvel

Dr. Strange is the #1 movie in their (upcoming) lineup IMO

Spiderman is kinda meh at this point

Thor is Thor but I feel like it's a missed opportunity to not have him with the Guardians in this next movie

Black widow is cool except they killed off the character .. Should've been Clint jumping off that cliff instead

One offs would make more sense at this point to me
Your thoughts on these characters are just that your thoughts. Until something actually does poorly they're staying the course. People went out of their way to say Captain Marvel was going to be meh and they did numbers box office wise and did well critically that they got what they wanted.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Your thoughts on these characters are just that your thoughts. Until something actually does poorly they're staying the course. People went out of their way to say Captain Marvel was going to be meh and they did numbers box office wise and did well critically that they got what they wanted.

And yet they're actively talking about replacing her and adding other characters to her stand-alone movie cause they don't feel she can carry it by herself

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I saw a troll vid saying Loki is ripping off Rick and Morty.

Again...its a troll vid. However, I'd be for them basically making this more like Rick and Morty. The key is you gotta keep Mobius/Owen Wilson around Loki.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
And yet they're actively talking about replacing her and adding other characters to her stand-alone movie cause they don't feel she can carry it by herself
No one is talking about replacing her besides YouTube trolls.
And everyone is 'adding other characters to her stand-alone movie'. Scarlett Witch and probably way more will be in Dr. Strange, Abomination and Woo and probably a lot more are in Shang Chi, Starlord, Lady Thor, Valkerie all up in the new Thor movie. Every Spiderman plus Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch in the next Spiderman. Eternals is the only one with no outside characters and that's probably because they won't have enough screen time to flesh out all 10 Eternals in that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I saw a troll vid saying Loki is ripping off Rick and Morty.

Again...its a troll vid. However, I'd be for them basically making this more like Rick and Morty. The key is you gotta keep Mobius/Owen Wilson around Loki.
The head writer of this is the writer for Rick and Morty.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
would be dope if they at least teased Jonathan Majors in this show. If Kang really isnt in this show, im sure the setup for the overall MCU is gonna be bigger than wandavision. Seems like we might get that nexus event:ohhh:

fukks with this show so far:wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not a big theory guy but I can across one that makes sense.
. . . Is in the Quantum realm. Both have been described as 'time works differently here'. The quantum realm in Antman and the Wasp had a city in it, The TVA is some big futuristic looking city where tho? Gugu's character Renslayer is the love interest of Kang the Conqueror in the comics and it has already been announced Kang will be in the next Antman movie.
Here's a video:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most mind bending thing about this show came in the 1st episode with the infinity stones being useless and nothing has topped that since :ohhh:

I still enjoy it and hope something bug is revealed