Official Loki Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think the thing I am enjoying most about this show is how they are really going deep into the comics files for the characters.

Using Sylvie Lushton, the girl who was The Enchantress as part of The Young Masters (arch-enemies of The Young Avengers), as Lady Loki instead of a gender flipped version of the actual Loki is a cool twist especially if they stick close to her backstory from the comics with the tweak being that one of the time variant Lokis gave her powers on a whim and then tossed her in the bushes when he got bored:

utp0cZ9.jpg

aIs0j4N.jpg

tumblr_o713j9XbNm1s0n1sgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o713j9XbNm1s0n1sgo2_1280.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I think the thing I am enjoying most about this show is how they are really going deep into the comics files for the characters.

Using Sylvie Lushton, the girl who was The Enchantress as part of The Young Masters (arch-enemies of The Young Avengers), as Lady Loki instead of a gender flipped version of the actual Loki is a cool twist especially if they stick close to her backstory from the comics with the tweak being that one of the time variant Lokis gave her powers on a whim and then tossed her in the bushes when he got bored:

utp0cZ9.jpg

aIs0j4N.jpg

tumblr_o713j9XbNm1s0n1sgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o713j9XbNm1s0n1sgo2_1280.jpg
I don't think they will with all the gender fluid shyt that was in the press about this

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
damn this makes you really put into perspective Doc strange's role in the larger scheme of things and for upcoming events (does he even know about the TVA? He shld he as the time stone's former keeper and whatnot :jbhmm:). So altered branches in a main time line is a no go but you can have a multiverse as long as each universe within sticks to their time route; sure you can pluck things here and there but they have to be reverted back on course and apocalyptic events can let you do whatever before that event but only in that event's setting and to what/who it will affect.

lol had a feeling it would be a female loki

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
So
is that really a female Loki or a character I’m unaware of? I’m not a huge marvel head