Official Loki Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So if I’m getting this right. He Who Remains is done. There is no He Who Remains.

His plan was for Loki to kill Silve and either he stays or Loki takes over.

But Loki destroyed the loom revived it so even though He Who Remains is dead, his variants remain.

THE SACRED TIMELINE STILL EXISTS
SO HWR CAN RETURN IF MARVEL WANTS HIM TO.

:devil:
:evil:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Don't know if this has been pointed out before, but Loki's last lines before falling off the rainbow bridge in Thor 1 were:

"I could've done it, Father. For you. For all of us."

And his last lines in this episode were.

"I know what kind of God I need to be. For you. For all of us."

:mjcry:

perfect execution.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So if I’m getting this right. He Who Remains is done. There is no He Who Remains.

But Loki destroyed the loom revived it so even though He Who Remains is dead, his variants remain.

HWR exists at the END of time, so he only "Stops" existing if he doesn't win the Multiverse war.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Most purpose is more burden than glory.

No, there's no comfort. You just choose your burden.

And what a heavy burden Loki chose! That why I’m trying to figure if it was actually a Glorious Purpose for him. Basically sitting in that chair…alone…for all time.

:francis::whew:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

HE COULD MOVE AROUND FREELY
HE JUST HID HIMSELF FROM THE REST OF THE BRAIN WASHED TVA
WHO DID ALL THE ACTUAL WORK.

:devil:
:evil:

No he couldn’t. He was behind Alioth. He wasn’t jumping in and out the sacred timeline. otherwise he could have just sent Timely the TVA book at any moment by pausing time before Sylvie killed him.

miss minutes was his goon to get things done, he’s stuck in that mansion.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

This version is gone but the timeline he came from is still around.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
But they do. Loki and HWR had the convo explaining that if free will exist, multiverse exists. If multiverse exists, KANG exists. Infinite kangs.
the thing is Kang is a separate problem from a multiverse problem.

Secret Wars could still be a big saga ending event caused by someone/something else.

Just delete the Kang Dynasty movie down to a single tv show or have the problem of the way to stop those Kangs causing a multiverse war inadvertently cause Secret Wars.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Thanks. Its going to take time for me to get all of this. So HWR will sit on the throne again and again regardless of free will? Then who/what breaks the loop? Or is that even possible?
The multiverse war was only a war between Kangs. By adding in the Avengers, it could end differently.

HWR only won by locking off the possibilties of having to fight another war by keeping his variants from ever existing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Which breh called it? :mjlol: they really wrote Majors out of the MCU

Should have known Feige and @Bryan Danielson wasn't gon stand on business :scust:

Wasn’t this filmed before the Majors incident and they reshot?

Or did the incident happen while they was filming and they pivoted?

And no, I exposed how your antics are what’s making Marvel 2nd think themselves.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Loki said fukk a sacred timeline imma become a sacred tree

:wow:

Honestly i was waiting this whole season for the heel turn even at the end i was expecting a devilish grin when he sat down but i guess he not a villain anymore
A couple of centuries trying to save everybody in the multiverse lives with his friends is some of the most heroic shyt ever

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You see things so weirdly.

A dude bullies and threatens your life then gives you the honor of doing his homework for him (aka continuing his life’s work) as he sees fit and you don‘t think that’s the simp option?

if someone tells you they are the smartest person in the room because they locked the door and won’t let anyone else in,

blow a hole in their central finite loom and tell them to eat a bag of dikks
Yeah ole boy weird as fukk for making it out the way he did
HWR basically used Loki and mindfukked him his entire existence even after he made it to the tva.