Official Loki Thread

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sylvie getting short with Loki like she ain't karen'd the multiverse into this fukkery :stopitslime:
She hit loki with the ....

e1a341d7-8a75-4efc-bfc6-0cc2778e47a9_text.gif

Daps
Too much conversation and not enough stuff happening on this episode.

:mjlol: @ the multiverse being created and then getting wiped out immediately.

This happened in an episode in s1 too. The timeline started to branch like crazy and the episode ended. Then the next episode started and they didn't even mention it :mjlol:

Also, I hate how they go out of their way to make Loki, an Asgardian/Frost Giant, nerfed in this show.

I get that he can't use his powers at the TVA, but when he's outside of the TVA, dude is supposed to have all of his powers, and especially, his GOD STRENGTH.

He was in this episode struggling to hold Brad like he was just a regular human. Had to use magic to deal with him.

Plus when him and Sylvie was having the fight with the rogue TVA agents, they in there struggling to punch people and all of that stuff when they supposed to make folks fly across the room from one hit.

I hate that. :francis:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Loki is a great character. Definitely because of a great actor.

Avengers, Ragnarok, and even his part in Infinity War and Endgame. All excellent. The other Thors were just kinda wack on their own, but he still did well.

This series is the only D+ era series that I rock with. (And Mando, from the Lucasfilm side.)

Im glad I have something to like from MCU. Cause most of the post Infinity stuff has been boring.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get that he can't use his powers at the TVA, but when he's outside of the TVA, dude is supposed to have all of his powers, and especially, his GOD STRENGTH.

He was in this episode struggling to hold Brad like he was just a regular human. Had to use magic to deal with him.
I know what you mean, loki would normally be fighting toe to toe with avengers . Even worse cause in his backstory, he is supposed to be half giant.

But I think it's a budget constraint. They spent 150million on 6 episodes. Those episodes were 40 min each , meaning a grand total of 240min for the whole series BUT keep in mind a normal movie is 120minutes long.

So , if this was a film it would be like Disney spending 75mil on a film based on the standard 120min run time but you get two of films at that rate; which is an incredibly low budget compared to the mcu films where loki could ball out with the support of a 300milliom budget.

I think if they rendered either of the Loki's at their full capacity, Disney would have to drop half a billy on this single series. :damn: