Official Loki Thread

Daps
I gotta be honest with one complaint that I have. Like, I love it but here's one issue I have with the show:

They got the tone of Loki's character wrong in the 1st episode. This is a cool, understanding, non-villain Loki, which he didn't become until the events of the 2nd Thor movie.

He was tamed way too quick. Even after they first took him to the TVA, he was just going through everything, protesting, but he was still cooperating way quicker than Loki would have at this point.

This is supposed to the Loki who just a few hrs earlier was killing up folks, stabbed Thor, killed Coulson, took a dude's eye out his skull. This is supposed to be Loki in his purest most villain form, which is what he was in the 1st Avengers movie.

I feel like if I watch the Avengers movie and then watch this first episode right afterwards, Loki would be almost unrecognizable by his actions.

Code

Banned
Daps
You do know that their are cosmic beings out there in charge of the MCU tho...:patrice:

the time keepers are the peak behind the curtain.. we WILL meet other entities... Death, Infinity, etc etc.

I have no problem with actual gods, the TVA just seem like normal people who stole the power of gods (erasing sticks and rewind button)

Thats what makes me hope they are really villains because based on this 1 episode Tony Stark would be able to outsmart all of them

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm going to have to watch this again. I normally watch these Marvel shows at the ass crack of dawn so I don't have to worry about avoiding spoilers. Which also means my TV sound is pretty low so I don't go disturbing my neighbors. So I'm doing a rewatch after work with my sound bar blasted. I'm loving what I'm seeing so far though.

This does make me believe that Steve didn't create an alternate timeline though when he went to the past. Unless that was supposed to happen. Or he did, and the TVA reset that timeline and sent old Steve back to his original timeline.

Also

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I gotta be honest with one complaint that I have. Like, I love it but here's one issue I have with the show:

They got the tone of Loki's character wrong in the 1st episode. This is a cool, understanding, non-villain Loki, which he didn't become until the events of the 2nd Thor movie.

He was tamed way too quick. Even after they first took him to the TVA, he was just going through everything, protesting, but he was still cooperating way quicker than Loki would have at this point.

This is supposed to the Loki who just a few hrs earlier was killing up folks, stabbed Thor, killed Coulson, took a dude's eye out his skull. This is supposed to be Loki in his purest most villain form, which is what he was in the 1st Avengers movie.

I feel like if I watch the Avengers movie and then watch this first episode right afterwards, Loki would be almost unrecognizable by his actions.

You may be reading into things too early. Remember how amazed Loki was after seeing that the Infinity Stones don't mean shyt there. He sees that there's real power there. He's got some fukkery up his sleeves.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have no problem with actual gods, the TVA just seem like normal people who stole the power of gods (erasing sticks and rewind button)

Thats what makes me hope they are really villains because based on this 1 episode Tony Stark would be able to outsmart all of them

The TVA are agents of the time keepers tho...:pachaha: the judge even said so to loki.

Daps

Obviously they're more than normal ppl based on the chics ability to punch a god in the head and have him struggling on the ground.

They're definitely super powered beings.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

They broke Loki down with the reality of things.
when they are using the things you were willing
to burn down the universe for as office supplies.
Reduced a God to mouse in a small maze.
shyt was dope!
UKVu0t8.gif