Official Loki Thread

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Was never a big loki fan, I guess I hated his costume
They made him look like a court jester from hell, one of comic's stupidest costume ever.

Was never fond of the actor either.

Hope this is good

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Im liking what im reading so far
Ill just keep reading and lurking tho aint nobody got time for that week to week shyt lol, i tried

Ima binge when its over and comment

See yall njggas at the end

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Everything about this show works for me.
Using the visual aesthetic of 1960s-1970s sci-fi movies for the TVA.
Actually digging deep in the crates for the Time-Keepers, the TVA and Mobius M. Mobius is the type of stuff I love to see in these comic book adaptations.
The fact that its a show about time travel hits my sweet spot as a big Dr. Who nerd and a fan of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
I'm also already liking the crew of TVA characters we have been shown and HIddleston and Owen Wilson already have shown good chemistry.
This also looks like it will be the "Fun Show" of the Disney+ series we have gotten from Marvel so far.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The TVA completely breaks all MCU logic so for their sake I hope the twist is they are the real villains and people do have free will etc.

You do know that their are cosmic beings out there in charge of the MCU tho...:patrice:

148172-123031-living-tribunal.jpg

the time keepers are the peak behind the curtain.. we WILL meet other entities... Death, Infinity, etc etc.

Heavenly Bodies: Marvel's Most Powerful Cosmic Beings

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The TVA completely breaks all MCU logic so for their sake I hope the twist is they are the real villains and people do have free will etc.
They will probably explain it away as something similar to the "Fixed Point In Time" rule from Dr. Who.

Basically certain events are fixed and will always happen regardless of any tampering anyone wants to try to do with the timeline.

So its not that The Time-Keepers are the ones deciding what happens but rather that The Time-Keepers can see what events are fixed in the timeline and what events are not.