Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Last year rookies like Tua and Hurts had their breakout games against the Cardinals. It looks like they're keep Lance in check. He seems to be relying on his legs a lot.
He’s has way less college reps then those aforementioned and not as good as a passer

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Refs allowing the Niner DB's get away with a lot contact.Rondale made that crazy catch on the sideline, but it should've been a flag.The CB was basically bear hugging him.And that throw into the end zone to AJ, the DB didn't play the ball.He basically just mugged AJ.No call.But they called that ticky tack shyt on Alford in the 1st Q:francis:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Refs allowing the Niner DB's get away with a lot contact.Rondale made that crazy catch on the sideline, but it should've been a flag.The CB was basically bear hugging him.And that throw into the end zone to AJ, the DB didn't play the ball.He basically just mugged AJ.No call.But they called that ticky tack shyt on Alford in the 1st Q:francis:

I've noticed a lot of confusion with the refs. Taking back multiple flags, inconsistent calling. They're not on the same page.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've noticed a lot of confusion with the refs. Taking back multiple flags, inconsistent calling. They're not on the same page.
Only in favor of the Niners.Those 2 flags they picked up was on the Niners.I'm just saying, if that was PI on Alford in the 1st Q, Niners have gotten away with murder a few times in this game.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Maxx Williams and Simmons hurt. Byron Murphy was already out for the game. These injuries are adding up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of those sloppy Kyler/Kliff games.Thought they finally figured it out vs the Rams, but the 1st half, especially the 2nd qtr was a step back.Hate to complain about the refs, but they've been terrible.That false start on Hump was bullshyt.Kyler was making an audible and he looked back to see the play call.This is the worst ref crew I've seen all season so far

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This is one of those sloppy Kyler/Kliff games.Thought they finally figured it out vs the Rams, but the 1st half, especially the 2nd qtr was a step back.Hate to complain about the refs, but they've been terrible.That false start on Hump was bullshyt.Kyler was making an audible and he looked back to see the play call.This is the worst ref crew I've seen all season so far
That false start was called by that fat bytch. Why are females reffing, I can’t say this on any other forum but this one, but man she got that one WRONG.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Some of those sacks reminded me of Kyler's rookie year. Running backwards and getting hit without even trying to throw the ball away. Kyler hasn't been as elusive in this game. Of course the Niners defense gets some credit.