Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
And with that happening Murray is still able to lead to drives that end up in FGs or TDs

that nikka talkin out his ass.
Only game you could could argue he padded stats was against the Panthers.

Every other game the Cardinals led in the 4th.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention Kliff doesnt move Hopkins all over the field like other top wrs @MooseMouthMthafuga

That's the crazy thing about D Hop's stats....Him and Kyler don't really have a good rapport yet.

Kliff's a jackazz.As par for the course, he almost sabotaged his own team in the 4th.Those last

2 possessions before the hailmary hand me hot.All the Cardinals had to do is run the ball.The RB's

had been gashing the Bills defense all 2nd half....4 minutes left with a chance to ice the game, Kliff

decides to start passing the ball:dahell::mindblown:...I feel like every time the Cards win, it's

in spite of Kliff Kingsbury.I see why he had such a shytty record in college.When it's time to get clutch,

he turns timid.Get Kyler a real coach!

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Em6L2muUwAAnEcA

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Wild. Young breh is the truth:whew:

The thing with Kyler is that his pedigree showed that he would be.

Breh might be the GOAT high school football player from Texas. The pedigree was there in bright fukking lights. Kyler was a sure thing whenever he stepped on a football field

His height is just that, his height. He's a prodigy. Just give him enough to work with and he'll cook. There aren't a lot of QB's you can say that about.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
That's the crazy thing about D Hop's stats....Him and Kyler don't really have a good rapport yet.

Kliff's a jackazz.As par for the course, he almost sabotaged his own team in the 4th.Those last

2 possessions before the hailmary hand me hot.All the Cardinals had to do is run the ball.The RB's

had been gashing the Bills defense all 2nd half....4 minutes left with a chance to ice the game, Kliff

decides to start passing the ball:dahell::mindblown:...I feel like every time the Cards win, it's

in spite of Kliff Kingsbury.I see why he had such a shytty record in college.When it's time to get clutch,

he turns timid.Get Kyler a real coach!
"A real coach" puts kyler under 80% of the time and then he's nowjere as effective as he is now