Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Should've passed the ball more.The team was getting whatever they wanted through the air.Look at that final drive.35 yard pass to Kirk, but

then Kliff turned shell shocked.2 conservative runs to Chase Edmonds after that.I thought Kyler was seeing the field excellent today.Maybe the

best I've seen him all year.Kliff did the same thing against the Seahawks, but he got lucky that game.He tends to freeze up and play ultra conservative

during 2 min drills.Especially in the 4th Q.He starts calling runs & WR screens.Time consuming shyt that eats up the clock.Playing for the FG instead

staying aggressive, and trying to score a TD.Miami couldn't stop the pass today...Or Murray.....But somehow Kiff decided to force the ball to Chase Edmonds

between the tackles when he's not a between the tackles runner.
HOW

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Should've passed the ball more.The team was getting whatever they wanted through the air.Look at that final drive.35 yard pass to Kirk, but

then Kliff turned shell shocked.2 conservative runs to Chase Edmonds after that.I thought Kyler was seeing the field excellent today.Maybe the

best I've seen him all year.Kliff did the same thing against the Seahawks, but he got lucky that game.He tends to freeze up and play ultra conservative

during 2 min drills.Especially in the 4th Q.He starts calling runs & WR screens.Time consuming shyt that eats up the clock.Playing for the FG instead

staying aggressive, and trying to score a TD.Miami couldn't stop the pass today...Or Murray.....But somehow Kiff decided to force the ball to Chase Edmonds

between the tackles when he's not a between the tackles runner.
Those run plays were horrific. But defense had no pressure on Tua.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Parker had 6 catches for 64 against PP. Not like he wasn't throwing towards PP either
Thats not a great game. Either way....some of those throws by Tua had me like :wow: especially on the comebacks and outside the numbers.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Thats not a great game. Either way....some of those throws by Tua had me like :wow: especially on the comebacks and outside the numbers.
6 for 64 is pretty good considering he didn't need to throw towards PP at all. That's just being smart can't criticize someone for that. AZ has a top 5 defense and was coming off of a bye week. Tua had a great game