Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No QB can run the ball like Kyler, not even Lamar.
Not even mad at this take

He's got the perfected QB running techniques like Russell Wilson, including sliding

But he also has that speed, agility and quickness of Lamar.

Rare combo of high IQ running and athletic talent for a QB

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Kliff is a dumb fukk....Or maybe more a jackazz with the soul of a clown.Just when you think the Cards are gaining momentum, he'll always do something to blow it.

He's not HC material.Should be an OC.
No, that was on Isabella not diving for the first.

kliff thought he would he like FITZ or any other actual NFL receiver and dive for the first instead of going backwards.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Not even mad at this take

He's got the perfected QB running techniques like Russell Wilson, including sliding

Buy he also has that speed, agility and quickness of Lamar.

Rare combo of high IQ running and athletic talent for a QB
He’s Barry Sanders at qb.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Should have just kept the ball in Kyler's hands. Edmonds hasn't been impressive.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
this mf misses the fukkin FG:snoop:

Should have just kept the ball in Kyler's hands. Edmonds hasn't been impressive.
he really hasnt

outside of prolly a handful of plays hes been barely above avg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Like I said...Kyler deserves to be in the MVP discussions on the strength that Kingsbury is his HC.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, that was on Isabella not diving for the first.

kliff thought he would he like FITZ or any other actual NFL receiver and dive for the first instead of going backwards.

I wasn't talking about just that single play.I'm talking about his consistent jackazzery from game to game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyler tried to will the team to win but there were some playcalling mistakes and stupid errors from teammates.

Should've passed the ball more.The team was getting whatever they wanted through the air.Look at that final drive.35 yard pass to Kirk, but

then Kliff turned shell shocked.2 conservative runs to Chase Edmonds after that.I thought Kyler was seeing the field excellent today.Maybe the

best I've seen him all year.Kliff did the same thing against the Seahawks, but he got lucky that game.He tends to freeze up and play ultra conservative

during 2 min drills.Especially in the 4th Q.He starts calling runs & WR screens.Time consuming shyt that eats up the clock.Playing for the FG instead

staying aggressive, and trying to score a TD.Miami couldn't stop the pass today...Or Murray.....But somehow Kiff decided to force the ball to Chase Edmonds

between the tackles when he's not a between the tackles runner.