Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:yeshrug:to be fair there was a time before the draft most ppl thought he wouldnt be drafted as high ($$$). And NO one ever thought he would be anywhere near this good. It wasnt just some "random coli nukkas".
He was projected to be a “generational talent” who was “transcendent”. There were very high expectations for him coming out.

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
He was projected to be a “generational talent” who was “transcendent”. There was very high expectations for him coming out.

Thats cool... Im sure some ppl were saying great things about him. But My point is, this wasnt the consensus... Atleast not until closer to the draft nd after the evals nd pro days. Most people werent calling him a transcendent NFL talent and automatic #1 pick at OU, whereas He was a lock to be a top MLB pick earlier on. It wasnt just some random coli brehs.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I've only been able to see him play a few times because I'm on the EC....this year I've been able to see him play an entire game twice....and I'm convinced that KM and Joe Burrow are the future of the league....Murray can BALL...that dudes scrambling and his ability to pick up yards and avoid sacks is just on another level

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada