Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still don't like Kliff as a coach.Glad Murray's starting use his legs more, but Kliff's play calling is schizo.

All over the fukking place.The cuteness is killing me.Every time we get a big play, it's followed by 2-3

questionable play calls where we lose yardage, and momentum.This shyt has to be worked on.I noticed

the same pattern last year.Luckily, the Washington Football Team's too terrible to capitalize on it.

Casual fans just watching Redzone or ESPN highlight might start giving the Cardinals a lot of hype,

but I'm seeing through the smoke & mirrors right now.Still a lot of stuff to clean up out there.Kliff

just annoys the fukk out of me

All thats really holding this team back is Kliffs play calling consistency

He doesnt know how to get into a rhythm

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
All thats really holding this team back is Kliffs play calling consistency

He doesnt know how to get into a rhythm
Hate to say it, but Simmons is looking funny in the light.

Imagine if they had Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs or went OT :wow:

I know thats unreasonable with this defense. Its just damn imagine if they added another threat or added help up front.

Thought Simmons would be beasting like Chase Young. Only reason he didnt go off today is because of outside of Lamar no QB is that nimble.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

I know thats unreasonable with this defense. Its just damn imagine if they added another threat or added help up front.

Thought Simmons would be beasting like Chase Young. Only reason he didnt go off today is because of outside of Lamar no QB is that nimble.
Young was barely in the backfield today. Let’s see how many hurries he had.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Another Kiem failure :francis:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Its too soon to say he's a failure. Its probably best for the team they went defense.

But man..imagine Kyler with more time to throw or another legit speed threat.

Love Larry, but he's not getting much YAC.
Larry is still clutch and dependable but I’d rather have youth and speed at that position.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Keim keeps trying to hit with them super athletic LB's....Deon Bucannon...Hassan Reddikk....Simmons.

If Simmon's don't hit, Keim should be labeled insane at that point.