Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyler's a decent QB when he's on.I don't think he'll ever be in that very good/great tier.The main thing dragging him down is lack of grace under pressure.He's a terrible situational/clutch performer.I also think the anticipation on his throws could be a lot better.He's not the type to throw guys open.You have to be wide open for Murray to capitalize on a play.I just don't see him as a playoff/Superbowl successful type of guy.He oscillates between terrible & spectacular, well, pretty spectacularly.That 4th down throw where he missed the TE(McBride) wide open over the middle was absolutely pathetic.Well, he didn't miss him, but he threw a duck straight into the grown.That's a play that 99.9% of all NFL QB's make routinely.For some reason, Kyler threw the ball like a nervous wreck.He had another play like that earlier in the game to Wiggins.The one that got overturned because Kyler threw behind & into the ground.The receiver was wide open in the middle of the field, but he had to contort his body, and dig it out the dirt.Replay confirmed that it hit the ground.That was on an important 3rd & 10 play in the 3rd Q.Wiped out a big gain.He's not the worst QB in the league.I just think he's one of those limbo/mediocrity types.Like a mobile Kirk Cousins with more spectacular & outright terrible plays sprinkled in.I've grown apathetic.I'm not all that enthusiastic abut the future of this team with him at QB.I purposely overuse the word spectacular.Everything that shines isn't gold :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Benjamin Sisko what’s good bruv?

I come in peace!:whoa:

Just checking in on you….. haven’t really seen you around like that.

The NFC Smoke hasn’t been the same.

You @South Paw (Seahawks) and @YOGEBEAR09 (Ramily) ain’t been active like that.

All jokes aside, hope all been well. Yall all were great rivals and the season don’t hit the same without yall

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams

All jokes aside, hope all been well. Yall all were great rivals and the season don’t hit the same without yall
Man F all yall:beli:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

I don’t see them doing away with Kyler. You don’t need a top 3-5 QB to win a SB and he can be a stellar QB with the right coaching.

We saw how Monti was wheelin and dealin at the Draft in April. He’s gonna do it again next year.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

This isn’t the year to be talking shyt 😩