Official Killer Instinct thread....

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
The game is amazing, but most posters here have been swayed be the sony stans to cop the PS4, despite the fact that it's gaming lineup is anemic. This is currently the best fighter out and few people here talk about it. Outside of TicTacToe that posted some awesome videos earlier, no one here seems to give a damn.

Another reason why the Arcadium has fallen off as a gaming forum. People would rather post gaming stats that actual game discussion. Before, there would be numerous threads on all kinds of games, from premium titles to shyt indie games. Now, any thread about games is automatically trolled and derailed. But apparently the mods feel everything is fine, primairly because most of them hate the xbox one as well, due to some deep seeded dislike for M$.

At the end of the day most serious gamers look elsewhere for gaming threads. I've unfortunately been forced to lurk Neogaf and ign for that. If anyone knows any better alternatives, please post.

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ZDHL0ae.png

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Alright moron, explain why this thread is filled with morons like yourself that are shytting on the game but HAVEN"T even played the fukking title in question?

If you recall in the short time I had my Xbox one I said I quite enjoyed the game but it just got boring fast...maybe its better now with more characters.

And you need to calm down, a man with such a great life shouldn't be so angry

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
why so much trolling in this thread?

anyway this game is probably the best or 2nd best xbox 1 exclusive.

llt23

All Star
Daps
I copped this on steam last night. What the fukk is this game.... Went thru the entire tutorial which was more in depth than i expected, had fun with that. Hopped on ranked and some dude who was already level 50 started teleporting all over the screen with shadow jago doing all kinds of fukked up shyt. Game is raw fukkery. People who compare the neutral in this game to Street Fighter are on crack. Neutral in this so far is just fucccckery. Like sure there can be some footsies but the movesets for a lot of the roster are batshyt...and we already know internet people dont play properly so I might be misinformed based on crazy netplayers

The combo system is by far the most unique of all fighters. It encourages not autopiloting and keeping it fresh, and making everything a mix up. Its cool.

Its good there is crossplay for lobbies too. None for ranked but thats whatever. This game I wont ever take seriously cause goddamn what the fukkbut for straight up fukkery I appreciate it. And that X com mode I guess is cool...and they found a way to keep you coming back with log in bonuses and daily missions. Not bad.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A four page thread on the only exclusive X-Box Fighter and most of the replies are from 2013/2014. :russ: