Official Killer Instinct thread....

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
3 pages into an "Official Thread" since November :what:

The game is amazing, but most posters here have been swayed be the sony stans to cop the PS4, despite the fact that it's gaming lineup is anemic. This is currently the best fighter out and few people here talk about it. Outside of TicTacToe that posted some awesome videos earlier, no one here seems to give a damn.

Another reason why the Arcadium has fallen off as a gaming forum. People would rather post gaming stats that actual game discussion. Before, there would be numerous threads on all kinds of games, from premium titles to shyt indie games. Now, any thread about games is automatically trolled and derailed. But apparently the mods feel everything is fine, primairly because most of them hate the xbox one as well, due to some deep seeded dislike for M$.

At the end of the day most serious gamers look elsewhere for gaming threads. I've unfortunately been forced to lurk Neogaf and ign for that. If anyone knows any better alternatives, please post.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:umad:

ur life must really suk

It's actually quite amazing actually. I was just reflecting the other day. Beautiful wife and kids, bank is right, healthy. I'm actually living the dream when I think about it. I'm blessed. :wow:

And to top it all off, I have an amazing experience with my Xbox One when I choose! Its like a delicious cherry on top on an already sumptuous banana split that is my life. :banderas:

So you'd be terribly wrong actually in your statement, but that's something your not too unfamiliar with.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
The game is amazing, but most posters here have been swayed be the sony stans to cop the PS4, despite the fact that it's gaming lineup is anemic. This is currently the best fighter out and few people here talk about it. Outside of TicTacToe that posted some awesome videos earlier, no one here seems to give a damn.

Another reason why the Arcadium has fallen off as a gaming forum. People would rather post gaming stats that actual game discussion. Before, there would be numerous threads on all kinds of games, from premium titles to shyt indie games. Now, any thread about games is automatically trolled and derailed. But apparently the mods feel everything is fine, primairly because most of them hate the xbox one as well, due to some deep seeded dislike for M$.

At the end of the day most serious gamers look elsewhere for gaming threads. I've unfortunately been forced to lurk Neogaf and ign for that. If anyone knows any better alternatives, please post.
Shut yo ass up

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

More hypocritcal bullsh1t. You and the stooges are some of the worst spinners, derailers, and liars in the history of the internet. And lol at us convicng the whole forum to get ps4's.... Micrsoft did that themselves, This has always been a Sony board even during your beloved 360 reign...

Killer Instinct just doesn't have what it takes to hold anybody's interest, a good game will get its just do, even for the Xbox One....

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
More hypocritcal bullsh1t. You and the stooges are some of the worst spinners, derailers, and liars in the history of the internet. And lol at us convicng the whole forum to get ps4's.... Micrsoft did that themselves, This has always been a Sony board even during your beloved 360 reign...

Killer Instinct just doesn't have what it takes to hold anybody's interest, a good game will get its just do, even for the Xbox One....

Alright moron, explain why this thread is filled with morons like yourself that are shytting on the game but HAVEN"T even played the fukking title in question?

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only game which has gotten me to actually sit down and play it since next gen came out. Can't wait for season 2.