Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The story in Justified wrapped up really nicely and Raylan was able to move on along with the rest of the cast, so as happy as I am I'm a bit skeptical.

Deputy Gutterson putting slugs in all his enemy skulls in 2021 though :lupe:, Marshall Rachel :shaq:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

justified-quotes-love-this-hard-2015.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A History of Violence: Why I Loved Cop Shows, and Why They Must Change

Alan Sepinwall has his concerns about a U.S. Marshall taking liberties with the law
I hear that but Alan didn’t have that issue prior to this summer and it’s not like the shyt wasn’t happening.

Him doing the white guilt thing right now feels weird. Raylan finding ways to “justify” murder against people we see committing crimes like murder isn’t the same as him just running roughshod on people.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The story in Justified wrapped up really nicely and Raylan was able to move on along with the rest of the cast, so as happy as I am I'm a bit skeptical.

Deputy Gutterson putting slugs in all his enemy skulls in 2021 though :lupe:, Marshall Rachel :shaq:

doesnt feel like they’d all be coming along tho. Raylan is a literary character so you can put him in anything if it works for the character. In that lens, Justified is one story. The next thing would be another story

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I hear that but Alan didn’t have that issue prior to this summer and it’s not like the shyt wasn’t happening.

Him doing the white guilt thing right now feels weird. Raylan finding ways to “justify” murder against people we see committing crimes like murder isn’t the same as him just running roughshod on people.

Sepinwall too busy smelling his own shyt and wave riding :scust:

Any good TV critics left?

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Sepinwall too busy smelling his own shyt and wave riding :scust:

Any good TV critics left?

I'm off criticism too. Andy Greenwald, Sepinwall and Dan Fienberg used to be my go-to's, but now I'd rather listen to them talk about what's going on in the TV landscape rather than what they think is good or bad TV.

You've gotta be your own critic now.

full