Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
just started my rewatch after finishing deadwood, the things I would have done to a young Joelle Carter

just looked her up on wikipedia, she's from Thomasville, Georgia. My twelfth grade economics teacher had a joke about girls from Thomasville, know thru out the school as the Hot Dog Story. In short, if you knew what went in them, you wouldn't eat them.

well, as long as Joelle showers in between I wouldn't care

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm 5 episodes into the 5th season.....

:heh: @hex @MartyMcFly @TheGodling Did "Justified" get a bigger budget that season or something? How come there's so many recognizable recurring & guest stars in this season?
:manny: People wanted to be a part of the show because of the writing and characters

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Lexington is a part of Fayette County.

Harlan is located in Harlan County.

Fred.
Them mugs far apart, like driving to Albany from new York ever day, worse even, almost a 3 hour drive

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just realized Tarantino was a fan of this show. Lol got that dude to play raylan in once apon a time in Hollywood.

Yeah he’s a big Elmore Leonard fan. That influence is aaaaall over his shyt, plus he adapted punch rum and turned it into Jackie brown. Cast Boyd in hateful right and raylan in once upon a time

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Just realized Tarantino was a fan of this show. Lol got that dude to play raylan in once apon a time in Hollywood.
The guy that plays Dewey Crowe also in Once Upon a Time In Hollywood as Charles Manson
tmp_cBoLot_cb2e787f6c9ca58b_Screen_Shot_2019-03-20_at_12.24.13_PM.png