Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Brehs in here really think: Civil War > Dark Knight???

I looooovvvveee CW, but...naw.
Imagine dark knight having a cartoon fight filled with constant quips that goes against the entire tone of the film. :mjlol:

The airport scene in cw was cool on its own, but it felt so fukking out of place in that film.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Imagine dark knight having a cartoon fight filled with constant quips that goes against the entire tone of the film. :mjlol:

The airport scene in cw was cool on its own, but it felt so fukking out of place in that film.
Civil War is a really good film. But man the 3rd act falls apart when it morphs into Age of Ultron (I'd say Ultron's 3rd act works better because it was at least consistent with the rest of the movie. )

Black Panther had so much unintentional comedy happening because of some of those choices. Him constantly getting zapped by Black Widow. :heh:
The close up showing him following Stark like he Jason Statham in Fast 7 :wtf:

Still really good. The first two acts were superior to the last act. Winter Soldier still my favorite Marvel movie. I think

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Civil War is a really good film. But man the 3rd act falls apart when it morphs into Age of Ultron (I'd say Ultron's 3rd act works better because it was at least consistent with the rest of the movie. )

Black Panther had so much unintentional comedy happening because of some of those choices. Him constantly getting zapped by Black Widow. :heh:
The close up showing him following Stark like he Jason Statham in Fast 7 :wtf:

Still really good. The first two acts were superior to the last act. Winter Soldier still my favorite Marvel movie. I think

I love CW, but, yea, I don't think it's better than Winter Solider, either.

And that's not bad; that's just means it's 3 all-time Super hero movie

I need to see them Spiderman movies (I've only see the first two, half way)

I watched CW about 4 times, already, it's still a great experience

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I love CW, but, yea, I don't think it's better than Winter Solider, either.

And that's not bad; that's just means it's 3 all-time Super hero movie

I need to see them Spiderman movies (I've only see the first two, half way)

I watched CW about 4 times, already, it's still a great experience
I still think cw is the 2nd best marvel film behind winter soldier. but the film definitely had problems.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a Geoff Johns move garaunteed

Makes sense tho. Some of the best event books in recent DC history centered on the Green Lanterns. Hal Jordan: Rebirth, Sinestro War, Blackest Night... shyt, Blackest Night could be DC's answer to Infinity War if they handle the build-up right.

But you gotta get the GLs involved to make that happen.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Warner Bros.
Ben Affleck will return as Batman and have an upgraded Tactical Batsuit along with enhancements to the Batmobile.

Warner Bros.
Gal Gadot will return as Wonder Woman and work with Batman to recruit other metahumans to fight off an intergalactic threat.

Warner Bros.
Henry Cavill will return as Superman after he “died” in the climactic battle of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice." Exactly how, remains unknown.

Warner Bros.
Ezra Miller will star as Barry Allen a.k.a. "The Flash" and feature a costume created by Bruce Wayne's Wayne Tech.

Warner Bros.
Jason Momoa will star as Aquaman and play the metahuman most reluctant to join the "Justice League." We will also get a first look at Atlantis.

Warner Bros.
Ray Fisher will star as Cyborg whose suit will be made from alien technology. Cyborg has two modes: Battle Mode and also a civilian mode.

Warner Bros.
Amber Heard will star as Mera, Queen of Atlantis and will reprise her role in the "Aquaman" standalone film.

Warner Bros.
J.K. Simmons will play Gotham City's Commissioner Gordon and alert the "Justice League" about the Alien threat which is kidnapping scientists around Earth.

DC Comics
Darkseid's presence will loom large in "Justice League" as the film's prologue introduces the New God while ancient Amazonians, Atlanteans, and pre-historic humans fight him off Earth.

Getty/DC Comics
New God Steppenwolf will be the main villain in "Justice League" and be portrayed by "Game of Thrones" Ciaran Hinds as TheWrap exclusively reported.

Warner Bros.
A member of the Green Lantern Corps. will be seen in "Justice League" in a key sequence.

Warner Bros.
There are three motherboxes on Earth in the care of the Amazonians, mankind, and the Atlanteans. Steppenwolf comes to Earth to retrieve them.

Warner Bros.
Assassin Deathstroke will make a small cameo in "Justice League." Joe Maganiello will play the character before reprising the role in "The Batman."

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

No way wouldn't he be involved now I just need the Red Lanterns :banderas:Atroticus laying the smackdown:banderas:
Makes sense tho. Some of the best event books in recent DC history centered on the Green Lanterns. Hal Jordan: Rebirth, Sinestro War, Blackest Night... shyt, Blackest Night could be DC's answer to Infinity War if they handle the build-up right.

But you gotta get the GLs involved to make that happen.

Dat Sinestro Corps war Stimulus Package... :banderas:
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way wouldn't he be involved now I just need the Red Lanterns :banderas:Atroticus laying the smackdown:banderas:

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

They don't know breh. :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

As a DC and Marvel fan... Sinestro War and Blackest Night as a story is far superior to Infinity Gauntlet. It's gonna take 3-5 years to set it up right. But if they do, and they can set the GL Corps properly.... those two events are better than anything Marvel has got. fukk it. I'll say it.

But its DC. So... :yeshrug: