Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The extended cut for bvs was ass. Im not on the super hero Stan shyt but civil war set the bar too high. I cannot watch a super hero film where the super heroes aren't fighting/doing super hero things for most of the movie.

If you think Civil War set the bar too high then i don't know what to tell you :manny:

TDK barely had any Superhero shyt going on but it's a classic CBM because of other things besides Batman fighting people. Then again i look at the story, acting, the certain way scenes are shot etc. 1st before the fighting

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nice look.:ehh:

Yes, because he designs and makes them by hand himself.:upsetfavre:
Directors might not make them themselves but they do design their costumes

Snyder's the one that decided on the color, how big her fins should be, what kind of crown she should wear, how much cleavage etc

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
who are these dumb ass marfooL nuthuggers all over this thread..

what the surgeon strange thread aint popping enough ?? go pop some xans and kiss a train fucc boi
:mjlol: calm down, strange will crush the buildings no denying dat. no one sed nun bad bout her fit so why yall made them baiting posts is beyond me.
I'm very curious to see how Mera utilizess her magic and how sorcery is approached period:patrice:
:francis: look at the enchantress for what dc envisions magic.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

All hail Gaius Julius Caesar!
tumblr_nd5z6d7hNu1qbar1do1_250.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean it was more of an avengers movie than cap. A little too much joking around.

Theres jokes in EVERY Tarentino movie..... hell his movies have more jokes than the last few Marvel movies. We really gotta stop doing that:mjlol:

Back on Dat Comp discussion..... very interested in more JL trailers..... would be great if they dropped one before the year is out...... but I bet they probably wont till the SB