Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yea idk what to base this flash off of, to awkward and giddy for wally and nearly not as good as comedic relief ether (jl cartoon flash was goat) and not anything like barry in the slightest. dnt know what they were going for here lol snyder really does questionable takes on characters tbh; like he was funny at times but was meh.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah Flash being a jokester instead of ultra arrogant was a NO NO..but Flash not being young and inexperienced could stop any threat in the movie with ease..much easier than Superman could. So I figured there would be a gimmick to his presentation.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Was BvS and JL part of the plan when MoS was under development? The focused seemed all over the place after MOS.

It's crazy to me how Harry Potter can transition seemlessly to the big screen, yet DC characters having all these complications. DC has clear source material, the fukk WB meddling so much for? There would've been riots had they fukked with Harry Potter as much as they did BvS and JL.

Speaking of Harry Potter, with how beautifully Voldemort was built up, how has his blueprint not been replicated?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This movie was fire :krs:

I really don’t get the hate :mindblown:

The preview las looked trashed
My girl seen it before me said it was trash

I went and seen it on imax last night shyt was fire

I don’t know if it was the imax that made it good but I was definitely surprised they way nikkas be hating
I agree

It's definitely not as bad as people say

I can't even understand if you liked AOU but didn't like this... Then you're a clear hater.

Only thing that bugged me the most was Flash's running style

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
200w.gif

MARVEL protects its own.
:NOREmarvelhat:
And this is that corny shyt I was talking about

If y'all didn't like the movie then why tf you are the main ones in the thread trying to shyt on it:gucci:

This whole stanwar shyt yall run up in every thread is fukking lame

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
And this is that corny shyt I was talking about

If y'all didn't like the movie then why tf you are the main ones in the thread trying to shyt on it:gucci:

This whole stanwar shyt yall run up in every thread is fukking lame
but i said that i DID like the movie.
:beli:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Flash being a jokester instead of ultra arrogant was a NO NO..but Flash not being young and inexperienced could stop any threat in the movie with ease..much easier than Superman could. So I figured there would be a gimmick to his presentation.

Yea true thats why i didnt mind this flash. To be honest the JL is OP and can wax any threat not named Darkseid which is why this movie is premature ejaculation. The invasion shouldve been built up over 3 or 4 movies with each one having the steppenwolf mother box stealing being after credit or end of movie scenes. Like the amazon part being in wonder woman 2 and the atlantis one being in aquaman and the earth one be a flash and cyborg co op movie

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Chris Evans would've made a great Barry Allen. Just make the Blonde more golden...

I gotta do my own fancast. Maybe someone should make a fancast thread for CBMs in general. Even movies that haven't been thought of yet.

Barry Allen - Chris Evans
Wonder Woman - Jaimie Alexander

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yea true thats why i didnt mind this flash. To be honest the JL is OP and can wax any threat not named Darkseid which is why this movie is premature ejaculation. The invasion shouldve been built up over 3 or 4 movies with each one having the steppenwolf mother box stealing being after credit or end of movie scenes. Like the amazon part being in wonder woman 2 and the atlantis one being in aquaman and the earth one be a flash and cyborg co op movie
I dont want to see 3 or 4 movies building up Steppenwolf

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
everybody knows how to do it except for the people actually in charge :marvelpachaha:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
This is literally the MCU formula breh

:comeon:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Was BvS and JL part of the plan when MoS was under development? The focused seemed all over the place after MOS.

It's crazy to me how Harry Potter can transition seemlessly to the big screen, yet DC characters having all these complications. DC has clear source material, the fukk WB meddling so much for? There would've been riots had they fukked with Harry Potter as much as they did BvS and JL.

Speaking of Harry Potter, with how beautifully Voldemort was built up, how has his blueprint not been replicated?
fukk outta here with that bullshyt Harry Potter fakkitry

That gay ass corny shyt is lame as fukk

:camby: