Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Read his Geof Johns run :ufdup:Arthur BEEN that dude:myman:

DAWWWWGG AQUAGAWD BEEEN THAT nikka.. SONNING CLOWNS LEFT AND RIGHT WITH EASE.. IMMA START HANDIN FADES TO THESE FUCC BOIIS IF THEY DONT START PUTTING RESPEK ON THE GAWDS NAME :wow:
Just need Martian Manhunter & John Stewart Green lantern for Part 2.... :banderas:

YOO.. IMAGINE.. Justice League pt.2 might just implide the universe if they get those 2 real nikkas in there

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
yeah look at corny ass marfooL stans already trying to suck all the joy in this thread... bytchasses smh'

really dont get you idiots.. like cant ever be happy shyt we grew up on is now gonna be on live screen :dahell:

how do you hate on that ?? like wow... brain dead fukk bois

Shutup bytch nikka... This is not the tone I thought a fukking Justice League movie would have. fukking Bruce Wayne walking around recruiting people sounding like Keanu Reaves and Nicholas Cage and shyt. :scust:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shutup bytch nikka... This is not the tone I thought a fukking Justice League movie would have. fukking Bruce Wayne walking around recruiting people sounding like Keanu Reaves and Nicholas Cage and shyt. :scust:

Why Not Batman?!!?! :heh: I would love to be recruited by batman for the justice league you kidding me!!! :noah:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
But Bruce Wayne in person has always been a nice guy.... :heh: in the cartoon and comics he was always been cool to meet and shoot the shyt... He's not always batman 24/7

You do realize that in this continuity he was constantly having nightmares/visions about his parents' deaths and utilizing extreme methods such as violently branding the criminals he caught, right?:why:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This ×100

I never got into the Marvel vs DC shyt. I'm not even a avid comic book fan. But there will never be too much piff and good ol popcorn entertainment

RnEguPI_zpsxsvo2bxa.png
my stance with both posts stan wars are dumb as shyt :scust:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You do realize that in this continuity he was constantly having nightmares/visions about his parents' deaths and utilizing extreme methods such as violently branding the criminals he caught, right?:why:
His conversation with Diana at the end summed up that he is trying to be different now especially to honor Supermans death. He wants to be better hence a new outlook on everything.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
DAWWWWGG AQUAGAWD BEEEN THAT nikka.. SONNING CLOWNS LEFT AND RIGHT WITH EASE.. IMMA START HANDIN FADES TO THESE FUCC BOIIS IF THEY DONT START PUTTING RESPEK ON THE GAWDS NAME :wow:

YOO.. IMAGINE.. Justice League pt.2 might just implide the universe if they get those 2 real nikkas in there

di-28ZQ_zpsgmnhxdtd.gif

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
yeah look at corny ass marfooL stans already trying to suck all the joy in this thread... bytchasses smh'

really dont get you idiots.. like cant ever be happy shyt we grew up on is now gonna be on live screen :dahell:

how do you hate on that ?? like wow... brain dead fukk bois

Breh cmon man this is the fukking JUSTICE LEAGUE. when the teaser for Suicide Squad shyts on it's trailer you know something is wrong.