Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
stop tryna force your BS rhetoricals bruhh.. NO ONE said anything about WW, hell in BvS she jokes and FLIRTED, everyone loved her scenes FYM ???

you tryna start shyt for no reason

GOTDAMN nicca what do you want with me now?:dahell:

Did you miss earlier post when I was propping up this shyt and actually DEFENDING DC from certain cats in here that are shytting on it and throwing real shots?:what:

SOMEONE DID say something about WW, I wasnt even taking a shot at her.... nicca I WAS DEFENDING HER?

fukk you mean "start shyt for now reason" when I'm over here doing the complete opposite?:mindblown:

fukk out of here with your agenda man:camby:

I aint come in here on that "Yo Yo" shyt, I was actually trynna have real discussions and tell the peeps that are like "Its over, this shyt gonna be wack because....." to calm down

Early on I made a few friendly jokes but I havent taken a shot yet:stopitslime: You the one now starting shyt for no reason

Damn do I have to spell it out?:dwillhuh: I think this movie sounds like its gonna be dope!! Are you fukking HAPPY? JEEZUS KRYST man!:beli:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
GOTDAMN nicca what do you want with me now?:dahell:

Did you miss earlier post when I was propping up this shyt and actually DEFENDING DC from certain cats in here that are shytting on it and throwing real shots?:what:

SOMEONE DID say something about WW, I wasnt even taking a shot at her.... nicca I WAS DEFENDING HER?

fukk you mean "start shyt for now reason" when I'm over here doing the complete opposite?:mindblown:

fukk out of here with your agenda man:camby:

I aint come in here on that "Yo Yo" shyt, I was actually trynna have real discussions and tell the peeps that are like "Its over, this shyt gonna be wack because....." to calm down

Early on I made a few friendly jokes but I havent taken a shot yet:stopitslime: You the one now starting shyt for no reason

Damn do I have to spell it out?:dwillhuh: I think this movie sounds like its gonna be dope!! Are you fukking HAPPY? JEEZUS KRYST man!:beli:

choke on a dikk fakkit...

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
avengers-movie-poster-1.jpg

iron-man-3-international-poster.jpg

thor-the-dark-world-poster.jpg

Captain_America_The_Winter_Soldier_poster_005.jpg

guardians-of-the-galaxy-movie-poster1.jpg

avengers-age-of-ultron.jpg

ant-man-poster-1-405x600.jpg

12489243_1674589672821667_4430624289856009994_o.jpg

:dahell:

giphy.gif

No it fukking doesn't.

Batman is a loner and he's the one putting the team together :stopitslime:

The only reason it's getting praise by everyone including Devin Faraci is that it's going to be funnier :aicmon:

u have no idea what you're talking about. none.

batman is constantly, subconsciously or not, trying to recreate and protect the family he lost on the night his parents were murdered. most of his "loner" decisions are usually borne from his constant urge to protect his new family from harm. few value family more.

bruce wayne is basically running a superhero orphanage, complete with a bat-cow, cat and dog in the cave for his son to kick it with.

batman-the-bat-family-facebook-cover-timeline-banner-for-fb.jpg

not to mention... who else is more likely to see an intergalactic threat coming, and cook up an appropriate response, then the king of preparation himself?

ur logic is flawed. neg pending. :russ:

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
fukkign up characterizatios, making Bart fukking wally.
I have no faith in Aquaman looking at who they casted.
Cyborg shouldn't even be in the mix, really should be Hal.
SMH

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
choke on a dikk fakkit...

Back at you man..... It's like you're only one that don't get it!:camby:

Everyone in here or any of the other threads no matter what side (Marvel Stan, DC Stan, Nuetral) all seem to "get it" and know it's just fukkery and jokes but you seem like the only person having emotional bytch fits:stopitslime: