Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No doubt, fam. I can't wait until the jokes are left to Deadpool and the dance routines are left to America's Got Talent and thots on Instagram:myman:
Word.
tenor.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah, I prefer one of the top 5 smartest men in the universe I've built to all of a sudden have daddy and mommy issues after multiple movies of not having that, and despite knowing the person who killed his parents did it against their will, escalating an illogical fight:smugdraper:Sure, another top 5 intelligent guy in the same universe showed mercy to the man who purposely killed his father, but no biggie:hubie:

Underoos!:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Who's the other guy you're talking about? I think I know but I want to make sure and I'm having a brain fart

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the hell going on in here?....see the thread keep jumping and it's cats trading barbs at each other lol.....

anyway, saw the pic of supe in the black suit....while it made me smile, this the type of shyt that is annoying about social media nowadays...people wanna be the first to say/show/etc any & every thing...that shyt aint needed all the time...dont need stories about 'what we know so far' about shyt that doesnt come out for years.....

with that said: after the next trailer, i'm going dark on this movie till i see it...yall enjoy the updates.....

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
what the hell going on in here?....see the thread keep jumping and it's cats trading barbs at each other lol.....

anyway, saw the pic of supe in the black suit....while it made me smile, this the type of shyt that is annoying about social media nowadays...people wanna be the first to say/show/etc any & every thing...that shyt aint needed all the time...dont need stories about 'what we know so far' about shyt that doesnt come out for years.....

with that said: after the next trailer, i'm going dark on this movie till i see it...yall enjoy the updates.....

shyt was fake breh, i don't think one JL set pic has ever leaked

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Can y'all chill lol cmon now...I guess I'm really excited to see aquamans combat never thought I'd be hyped for him. Seen some cool comic stories that changed my opinion dude is nasty and mamoa gives him that badass look and he actually looks like he cld be half Atlantian and human so there's that

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I literally had to Google the release date for this, the buzz is kind of shaky, nothing a great trailer can't fix. Guess they learnt from Bvs and won't show all their cards so far out

Ps they better use their slot at comic con wisely ppl only need an excuse

thats what all you fakkits said about Wonder Woman and here we are.. DC is yet to fail when it comes to getting buzz right..
so nah brehh

the DCEU is all good.. word to BASED SNYDER