Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Coming from someone who stans Refn who has 1 good, albeit overrated movie :russ:

A past his prime Hov has given us 2 push play albums in the last decade cocksucker, beat it

I'm not sure how this post slipped past me before but if you claim Refn has only 1 good movie, you must not really have seen shyt by him because between the Pusher trilogy, Bleeder and Bronson he already has five "good" movies (three which I would consider nothing short of great and one, Bronson of course, being a classic) before you even get to Drive. Only in the eyes of a person with a perspective so wack he thinks Nolan is still an interesting director does Refn not have a strong filmography.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
WB is Bringing Justice League, Aquaman and Much More to Comic-Con

Warner Bros. is bringing Aquaman, Justice League, Blade Runner 2049, Ready Player One and more to Comic-Con International in San Diego this year. Warner Bros. has quite a few big blockbuster genre releases planned for the remainder of 2017 as well as throughout 2018, and one of the biggest stages where the studio can show off its upcoming slate is the massive annual convention in San Diego. Last year, Warner Bros. rolled out trailers for The LEGO Batman Movie and King Arthur: Legend of the Sword as well as DC Extended Universe entries Wonder Woman and Justice League.

Deadline is reporting Warner Bros. will hold its presentation on Saturday July 22 at 11am PST in Hall H, and it will be moderated by Chris Hardwick. DCEU stars Ben Affleck (Batman), Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman), Jason Momoa (Aquaman), Ezra Miller (The Flash) and Ray Fisher (Cyborg) will be on hand to promote this year’s Justice League as well as 2018’s Aquaman.

In terms of what Warner Bros. will showcase during their Hall H presentation, rumor has it there will be an Aquaman teaser; though that’s so far unconfirmed, it falls in line with the studio revealing the first teaser for Justice League during last year’s SDCC. Additionally, it seems likely Warner Bros. will unveil a new trailer for Justice League, which has so far only received the SDCC 2016 teaser and the film’s first full trailer.

As for any other news, Warner Bros. may announce a new director for The Flash movie – which is currently without a director and release date – or which DC film they plan to release following Aquaman in December 2018. Of course, since Joss Whedon isn’t attending Comic-Con, it seems unlikely there will be any Batgirl news, but perhaps the studio will offer an update on another of their announced DCEU films. That said, this is all speculation for now, since Warner Bros. will no doubt keep their exact plans for Hall H a secret until the presentation begins. Still, considering the films Warner Bros. is bringing to Comic-Con, Hall H attendees are in for some exciting things to kick off the Saturday of SDCC.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure how this post slipped past me before but if you claim Refn has only 1 good movie, you must not really have seen shyt by him because between the Pusher trilogy, Bleeder and Bronson he already has five "good" movies (three which I would consider nothing short of great and one, Bronson of course, being a classic) before you even get to Drive. Only in the eyes of a person with a perspective so wack he thinks Nolan is still an interesting director does Refn not have a strong filmography.
We know you only like Bronson because you got to see Tom Hardy's diack :smugford:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Or daydreams about the past mid-fight for motivation or to lose motivation. :troll:
Nah, if there's interruptions mid-fight I prefer for it to be the combatants asking if they'll still be friends afterwards. Just like Ulysses S. Grant and Robert E. Lee did in the original Civil War
giphy.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Or ask why they said a name.
Nah, I prefer one of the top 5 smartest men in the universe I've built to all of a sudden have daddy and mommy issues after multiple movies of not having that, and despite knowing the person who killed his parents did it against their will, escalating an illogical fight:smugdraper:Sure, another top 5 intelligent guy in the same universe showed mercy to the man who purposely killed his father, but no biggie:hubie:

Underoos!:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I literally had to Google the release date for this, the buzz is kind of shaky, nothing a great trailer can't fix. Guess they learnt from Bvs and won't show all their cards so far out

Ps they better use their slot at comic con wisely ppl only need an excuse

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah, I prefer one of the top 5 smartest men in the universe I've built to all of a sudden have daddy and mommy issues after multiple movies of not having that, and despite knowing the person who killed his parents did it against their will, escalating an illogical fight:smugdraper:Sure, another top 5 intelligent guy in the same universe showed mercy to the man who purposely killed his father, but no biggie:hubie:

Underoos!:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:
Oh you don't prefer your heroes standing still with a constipated look on their face while people burn to death around them?