DwightYes.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:manny:

Don't care as long as the origin is hot. It's an origin story. I don't care if he doesn't become The Joker until the last 2 minutes.

I'm in this shyt opening week end, if not day 1.

Fred.

:takedat:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I feel like the reason some comic fans get defensive over fidelity to a particular run/ comics/ look is so they can hoard it over non-comic fans. So they can “impress” people with the knowledge and they’ve accumulated by pointing out and being ahead of them.

This movie. Their knowledge doesn’t mean jack. They’re just the same as everyone else.

He straight up told us this is an original take. He never tricked anyone. So it should be judged the same way we read Elseworld stories.
I never have a issue with original stories in movies. I actually wish they would do more instead of straight up adaptations of a comic arc.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I never have a issue with original stories in movies. I actually wish they would do more instead of straight up adaptations of a comic arc.

It'll have some elements of one of the "origins" even tho he said it's not taking anything from the comics there are a lot of similarities between what we've seen in these trailers and one of his origins.. He don't have one specific origin, Joker just bullshyts people lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
"Hard R" is not a new expression in Hollywood. "Hard R" has always meant pushing the line of R and NC-17. I doubt this is really a hard R though, it's just that this genre rarely sees R rated movies so it's going to feel more gruesome than it is.
low key this should be a Horror Drama or something.