Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This move looks legit.
And Phoenix was really impressively creepy all throughout.
gRl7uYn.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I thought the trailer looks incredible.

Not really understanding where this "he's an anti-hero" talk is coming from. Can someone explain?

Fred.

People think that the movie is "sympathizing" with the character which tells me more about these people than it does the actual trailer because who the hell would sympathize with a kid who was bullied and then shoots up a place too :mjlol: :manny:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yea im not saying this movie is gonna be citizen kane 2k19 or anything but this is clearly gonna be the deepest interpretation of a comic book outside of some korean manhwa like old boy or something like that. If you cant respect the medium evolving into adult spaces and you want lasers in every mufukking flick go take your talents elsewhere. The Joker is an amazing character for this and its already culturally established that you need at least some kinda acting chops to play the role whether its the lighthearted Joker or the full on monster.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
After seen the trailer, I don't know.

1. Heath Ledger put a strangle hold the the character. Can't see nobody else playing him

2. Nobody asked for this movie.

3. No batman

4. I got a feeling, you won't see him turn until the final act.

And people shytted on Heath before the movie dropped. This will be DOPE.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m impressed.

Don’t care for another Norman Bates movie so I hope he has more to say like TDK said about 9/11