Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
These aren't real breh :mjlol:

That said, I have no idea why they pushed back Wonder Woman 2 (the first being the saving grace of the DCEU) for this.

Wonder Woman wasn't as good as they say.

It followed up shytty movies, so the bar was set low.

I think DC finally has a real classic on their hands. And they probably know it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wonder Woman was one of the better origin comics out. Critics often lie but they didn't with that one :wow:

The only thing DC got right was Zod. Everything else has been a marvel carbon copy. Even worse, it's a carbon copy but at the same time they tried to go against the grain.

I still cant get over the fact that no matter what scene she was in, no matter what was physically going on around her, she never got dirty. Makeup and hair was perfect all the time :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The only thing DC got right was Zod. Everything else has been a marvel carbon copy. Even worse, it's a carbon copy but at the same time they tried to go against the grain.

I still cant get over the fact that no matter what scene she was in, no matter what was physically going on around her, she never got dirty. Makeup and hair was perfect all the time :russ:

You sound like a stan. Superman The Movie came out way before any of these marvel films and much of what we see today is ripped from that. Wonder Woman had rave reviews and if you don't care about reviews like me then look at the audience scores, look at anything, any metric. :manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm very optimistic about this movie. I guess I'm among the few that didn't necessarily hate Leto's Joker. I just took it as another interpretation of the character. I saw him as a representation of the Joker from the animated series whereas Ledger was trying to bring him to real life as his own man. Phoenix to me seems like he's going to be even more grounded in our reality which isn't a bad thing.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Wonder Woman was one of the better origin comics out. Critics often lie but they didn't with that one :wow:
Aside for Gal who knocked that role out of the park, WW was overall a dumb average and predictable superhero movie...

The only thing special about it was female superhero, hence why it was so overrated...