Official John Wick (Keanu Reaves) Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I thought The Equalizer was just bad overall. Absolute low point had to be the subplot with the fat Mexican security guard that just wouldn't end!
Thats_Racist_2-3d_phase.gif

:troll:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I just watched it on DVD this weekend.
The first shootout scene where a bunch of dudes go to take out John Wick in his house was pretty cool. That was the highlight of the movie.
The other shootout scenes were less believable and it is all down hill from there.
At the Red Circle club, he gets thrown over a balcony and lands one floor down on a solid floor. Most people would be extremely injured from that fall. That was ridiculous. The cool thing about the shoot out scenes in this movie is that he runs out of ammo and regularly has to reload.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yeah there was no real kung fu chop sockey type action except when he was fighting those dudes in his kitchen

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I just watched it on DVD this weekend.
The first shootout scene where a bunch of dudes go to take out John Wick in his house was pretty cool. That was the highlight of the movie.
The other shootout scenes were less believable and it is all down hill from there.
At the Red Circle club, he gets thrown over a balcony and lands one floor down on a solid floor. Most people would be extremely injured from that fall. That was ridiculous. The cool thing about the shoot out scenes in this movie is that he runs out of ammo and regularly has to reload.

he runs out of ammo.. decides to fight the guy.. gets fukked up, shanked and thrown off a balcony.. then wick pulls out another gun. where the fukk was that 2 minutes ago? :lolbron:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
This movie was just like that movie The Equalizer... the difference was that this one doesn't take it's self too seriously.

Action was on point, and that's all it set out to do, be a mindless action movie
I caught the second half of the movie cuz my friend had it on and it didn't really do anything for me. After getting into deeper movies that actually are thought provoking and have real plots, it's hard for me to get into mindless action movies like this

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
he runs out of ammo.. decides to fight the guy.. gets fukked up, shanked and thrown off a balcony.. then wick pulls out another gun. where the fukk was that 2 minutes ago? :lolbron:
Yeah. I guess they had to some suspense.