Official Jason Bourne Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They always sound so surprised when he shows back up in some shyt... :heh:
They say it like they use to say "bauer". As for the trailer maybe it's early but it seems they are going against what the franchise once stood for I got a fast furious meets super soldier feel

Ps why are they calling Bourne the American James bond? Thought that was Ethan hunt :ehh:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
But seeing as how he knows how to kill and is just as versed in as many ways as killing as Bourne, i feel like he'd be able to easily give him a run for his money. Plus he doesn't have that pesky conscience that Jason has

1. Nope. We're not going to agree on an espionage agent knowing "as many ways to kill" as a flat out hitman. I don't believe, and I doubt you believe, that a dude whose main purpose is espionage would know "as many ways to kill" as a dude whose training pretty much consisted of killing. That's just common sense there, the more you focus on one skillet the less time you'll have devoted to another

2. Nor is "conscience" a factor to be considered when deciding who will win a fight. I think you're letting your stannery speak right now

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
1. Nope. We're not going to agree on an espionage agent knowing "as many ways to kill" as a flat out hitman. I don't believe, and I doubt you believe, that a dude whose main purpose is espionage would know "as many ways to kill" as a dude whose training pretty much consisted of killing. That's just common sense there, the more you focus on one skillet the less time you'll have devoted to another

2. Nor is "conscience" a factor to be considered when deciding who will win a fight. I think you're letting your stannery speak right now

Bonds main function is to know when to kill and not to kill. Again he's an assassin. We're disagreeing on his main function and purpose