Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
The only thing that stood out for me as bad was the pixelated grass in the very first shot when The Immortal's body parts hit the ground.

There's a lot of little shyt that could stand to look better but it doesnt really impact the quality of the show to me. Like when Mark hits knocked to Chicago and tears up the street. His rolling body is literally a cut out just being turned over and over again. It's just nitpicky shyt I notice from watching a lot of anime where folks get knocked around in more varied ways. But I get it w/ the runtime and the ambition it has :yeshrug:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I feel like it might be better for people to just go ahead and read the whole thing because between now and season 2 and even season 3 it's going to become more and more popular and more and more people are going to read themselves and not care about spoiling others and the likelihood of being spoiled is just going to become higher and higher as time passes.

Might as well just get it over with. That way it won't piss you off when people do it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna get roasted for this, but Invincible and even Static took over Spider-Man's spot for a teenage coming-of-age story.

nah I wholeheartedly agree...spider-man/peter parker grew up and his coming of age moments took place during a whole different era...static was more relatable as I was in high school at the time and the writing/characters reflected the era...I was an adult when I read invincible but I could imagine the comic at the time (and now potentially the cartoon) are more relatable to teens today...a static reboot is needed so badly...I don’t trust “hollywood” to handle it correctly tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like it might be better for people to just go ahead and read the whole thing because between now and season 2 and even season 3 it's going to become more and more popular and more and more people are going to read themselves and not care about spoiling others and the likelihood of being spoiled is just going to become higher and higher as time passes.

Might as well just get it over with. That way it won't piss you off when people do it.

nah I’ve read the comics and it still pisses me off bcuz it’s silly how desperate dudes are to show everybody they “know” what’s gonna happen...and this is coming from someone who will open spoiler tags and read them even if I haven’t seen a show or movie...just blatantly spoiling shyt for everyone is wrong...no one likes the “ooh ooh I knooow” kid in the class who blurts out all the answers

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
nah I wholeheartedly agree...spider-man/peter parker grew up and his coming of age moments took place during a whole different era...static was more relatable as I was in high school at the time and the writing/characters reflected the era...I was an adult when I read invincible but I could imagine the comic at the time (and now potentially the cartoon) are more relatable to teens today...a static reboot is needed so badly...I don’t trust “hollywood” to handle it correctly tho
Static doesn't have any classic arcs