Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Holy shyt, what a finale. That whole subway sequence was :picard:. Nolan of course picks the most fukked up, traumatizing experience ever for an eye opener. How did Mark not lose his fukking mind after that whole ordeal?!

Mark truly is invincible for being in one piece after that beatdown. Them New Gen Guardian nikkas would easily be food, and they know it. :heh:

Man I swear I could hear a rain of vocal boos when “Detective Amber” popped up at Mark’s door. Yeah, I bet you were feeling like shyt huh. bytch get the fukk out of here. :camby:

Daps
gonna binge this now that the first season is over

had to read the comic because i knew way too many of yal were gonna be out of pocket :mjlol:

All these nikkas gon wind up banned :sas2:

I won't feel bad for them. There's plenty of comics I read and know what's gonna happen when it gets a tv or movie adaptation

But im not some lame virgin incel nikka that gotta show off for clout like ":umad: I know what's gonna happen and you don't"

Because i actually have a life and I get joy from much more than telling ppl that I know what's gonna happen in a TV show before they do.

There's a couple of these incel negroes and cacs that I would smack in the mouth for that stuff. These clowns need to go get a gf or something.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Omni Mayne might make Superman hit that :whoa: in a fight. I've seen enough. Omni Mayne power had them guardians like :ld: "let's do some other shyt" . This dude played volleyball with himself using Mark's body. :damn:

When the jet fighters showed up, there were a few seconds where I was like "Damn, I wish HOMELANDER existed in this universe to help protect us!! At least he could have delayed Omniman for....uhhhh...an extra 2 minutes or so!"

The most messed up part was when he killed the pilot like "Now, or 50 years from now from old age, what's the difference? :manny:"

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
That shyt was fukking horrific on a real visceral level. Like I felt the depth of the destruction and chaos here, and the gambit of emotions with it, the intent on Nolan’s end. The way he chose to get his point across to Mark…fukk. That was pretty easily the best episode of the series so far. Hopefully the next two seasons can deliver on the same level

Daps
That shyt was fukking horrific on a real visceral level. Like I felt the depth of the destruction and chaos here, and the gambit of emotions with it, the intent on Nolan’s end. The way he chose to get his point across to Mark…fukk. That was pretty easily the best episode of the series so far. Hopefully the next two seasons can deliver on the same level

You could even feel where Nolan was coming from even though he's a psychopath. And as much as he sees them as pets, he couldn't kill his own flesh and blood.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The scene that got to me the most was Mark’s desperation when attempting to save the mother and daughter. :mjcry: Once again, just another one of those moments that reminds you that this isn’t your ordinary superhero show. I think given everything Mark has been through up to that point is the reason why it hits harder for me. There really wasn’t anything he could do in the grand scheme of things.

The subway sequence that follows makes Ep. 1’s ending look like child’s play in comparison. Nolan using Mark’s body like that just to prove a point was some cold blooded shyt.

Also......did it really take Mark’s teeth to be punched out like that for Nolan to have that flashback? :picard:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I would have been out for years for mental therapy and meds if someone did me how Omni-Man did Mark.

Don't think I've ever seen so much :demonic: energy in such a scale. Other shows all you get is the aftermath but this right here showed you how these nikkas were making meat sauce out of thousands of people all up close. :damn:

Real talk if an alien ever made contact with Earth. World's best scientists better start working on amping up the human DNA.

Last edited: