Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Haven’t read the books but I was wondering how far they take the Elseworld
Goku and Gohan
comparison.

Wasn’t as shocking cause I realized where it was going on that front I’m excited to see how it develops on its own from that foundation.

Daps
Wait till yall get to this part in the comics
dfi57vdkx4w61.png

Yall nikkas aint gon stop tryna spoiler us huh :francis:

@hex

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Animation is expensive and these are 40 minute episodes. I'm sure next season will have a much larger budget.

This.

Amazon couldn't have known how well received this was going to be so I'm sure they were conservative with the budget.

There were a few wonky animation bits here and there in the finale but nothing too distracting. Definitely going to have a larger team with a bigger budget next season.

Goonba

Ay
Daps
Reppin
LA
Nolan went full Viltrumite. :wow:

This was a brutal ass episode, y'all. I loved the way they just let everything breath after the violence of the fight was concluded.

Debbie going through it. :mjcry:

Seth Rogan as Allen the Alien is a great choice.

I can't lie, I been clowning Mark for always getting his ass whooped, but the way he took everything that happened in this last episode in stride was dope to me. The only thing you can do when something fukked up happens to you is to pick up the pieces and keep moving forward.

I'm looking forward to seeing a season 2 with the full weight of Amazon's money behind it. :blessed:

It cannot be undersold what these people were able to pull off in eight episodes with this budget.

CONQUEST!!!! :wow::wow::wow::wow: