Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Daps
They changed alot from the comic.:patrice: i wonder if they're gonna include the brother from another dimension. I like that council of reed richards vibes they had going on. But I do like these blue diesel ass nikkas. They jokes:russ:

And the voice actor for Rex is so fukking annoying. Rex is kind of a sad character once you get to his bad story. He was upset by the kid version of him for several reasons

@hex here too

Need some clear cut rules for comic readers when it comes to those of us who haven't read the comics and are watching for the first time cause this ain't cool.

These negroes don't even have enough regard to at least spoiler what they're saying

Daps
Ok now that some brehs watched. I can put up a spoiler.

Amber dumped Mark
:blessed:

Shoutout to the breh week ago called it. I couldn't find his post but he said that Amber knew Mark was Invincible. And that she'll dump him in some woman shyt. (I knew you were a superhero but wanted you to tell me). Edit: it was @klutch2381 Good riddance bytch. To that breh tag me for your rep

Omni Man beating the breaks of everybody. Had me looking like :picard: at times.

The fight between him and Immortal was BRUTAL. Looks like OmniMan gonna leave earth.

I loved how he was trying to get to his son before someone else could. It's like he is going after him because that's his son and he doesn't want him to see his father as a monster

And also because he knows that his son could be turned against him to defeat him.

both reasons show why Omni man is a selfish character.

I love it. Like you said, best superhero cartoon ever created.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I loved how he was trying to get to his son before someone else could. It's like he is going after him because that's his son and he doesn't want him to see his father as a monster

And also because he knows that his son could be turned against him to defeat him.

both reasons show why Omni man is a selfish character.

I love it. Like you said, best superhero cartoon ever created.
when the guardians saw what omniman fight Immortal and they realised just what happened to the previous guardians :huhldup:

Daps
when the guardians saw what omniman fight Immortal and they realised just what happened to the previous guardians :huhldup:

Man this was the most epic episode of ANYTHING that I've seen in a long long time.

Never seen nothing like this. Crazy thing is I didn't know anything about this property till @CW_1991 told me last Thursday

:banderas: now I'm hooked

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
:damn: :damn: :damn:

I don't know why folks in-universe hating on Cecil like that. Dude is the MVP for the human race. We'd need a guy like that if our world was this fukked with heroes and villains.
Imagine Cecil working with Amanda Waller

itsawrap.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Man this was the most epic episode of ANYTHING that I've seen in a long long time.

Never seen nothing like this. Crazy thing is I didn't know anything about this property till @CW_1991 told me last Thursday

:banderas: now I'm hooked
Breh the next episode is gonna be crazy. :wow:
Some dragonball level shyt :wow:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
This shyt is top 5 superhero show already. I only place JL Unlimited, Batman animated series and Superman animated series. That's only probably because of nostalgia.
I've read the Invincible comics many times, provided they can do the whole run properly, Invincible will surpass them all.

Please Lord let them cover the whole series, please let them animate it.

Can't wait for the the old man to show up:mjlit:
GOAT comic book fight. Can't wait. People are going to freak out.