Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I'm sure he's the one who made the phone call to Cecil to bring in the new Guardians.

Yeah, I think he did. I also think he knew that (apparently) Mark can’t die. I also think he’s going to use them variant justice league nikkas getting bodied as leverage with Mark.”See, they’re weak! They can’t help you. You need to stop being involved with them at all and dedicate yourself more readily with me!”

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Fake Luke Cage/The Thing played tf outta Mark. Omniman finna break him down tho when he find out who was behind it .

Idk who that Thundercats looking villain is, but he gave them that WORK.:usure:

Damn this a bad week for black heroes man. SMH

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Someone please create a gif of dude being carried by invincible..WITH TIMBS ON :russ::mjlol:

Xiao-Ying-Video-1618122225482.gif

:mjlol: i knew this was coming!!

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Fake Luke Cage/The Thing played tf outta Mark. Omniman finna break him down tho when he find out who was behind it .

Idk who that Thundercats looking villain is, but he gave them that WORK.:usure:

Damn this a bad week for black heroes man. SMH

The cat guy was Michael Dorn, though.

Looking back on it, as someone not spolied on this I really like the way they introduced the character. The "Battle Beast" looks like just another henchmen. He even shows up alongside the "electrical" guy that we've already seen Red Rush defeat IN THE MIDDLE OF A SENTENCE in the picnic scene. Plus, he's working for a "kingpin" character that we've already seen dismissed as a low "city-level" criminal. This whole mission was something that was supposed to be beneath the level of Invincible by himself. Yet, this ONE particular character destroyed Invincible and the entire new "Guardians" team all by himself.

As I'm writing this, I just realized something:
Omniman was WRONG when he said that the threat from this mission was beneath someone at Invincible's level, even if he didn't know it.
Obviously, if Battle Beast were out attacking heroes in the street he would have been seen as worthy of calling the Guardians.
But even Machine Head by himself is a planet-level threat. If he can see all possible futures at once, that gives him the powers of Muadib from Dune, or the "14 million futures" vision power of Doctor Strange from Infinity War.

If he had had time to learn how to use that power, that would have made him easily more powerful than anything shown of the show yet.