Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Welp...this shyt I Ill as fukk. Might have to cop the comic in between seasons.

I always wanted a super hero show like this. That deconstructs a lot of the typical tropes but without looking down on the genre. The stakes are higher and the villain's more threatening when you know even the "A list" heroes aren't safe from being maimed or even death.

Good ass episode. :wow:

I thought pops was going to intervene... nope!

Me too. We should have known better lol. I like how Nolan and Mark's relationship is kinda like a football dad/dance mom type of deal. Like a parent that pushes their kid to be great at something so much they start to lose passion for it.

I love this show so much lmfao I was not expecting it to be this fire

Me neither. The buzz made me renew my prime sub. And it's worth it for this show alone.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I kinda wanna read the comics but don’t wanna spoil the show, but also don’t wanna wait between seasons smh
I was at my comic book shop last week and they had the complete series in multiple trades. I was going to buy at least one or two but at the same time I like going into this blind since I never read the comics. Same with The Boys.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
That's why I always hated the "Batman could beat Superman" bullshyt. Everybody on DC's earth better thank God Clark ain't a psychopath because he could end the majority of heroes and villains on earth and there's not a fukking thing some orphan billionaire could do about it.
I'm a Batman Stan but I don't like how Batman's "prep time" and being able to somehow take out the Justice League, Superman in particular.

Daps
I was at my comic book shop last week and they had the complete series in multiple trades. I was going to buy at least one or two but at the same time I like going into this blind since I never read the comics. Same with The Boys.

If this shyt is only 8 episodes I hope that means that there won’t be much wait between seasons

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I bought The Boys comic in-between Seasons 1 & 2 and actually got bored with reading it rather quickly. I might have read 3 issues tops. I'm definitely skipping the comic on this.