Official Infamous Second Son Thread

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I been playing this shyt for 7 hours straight..... Wtf lol
Saying this right now, best next gen game to come out this year so far...on both systems

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I been playing this shyt for 7 hours straight..... Wtf lol
Saying this right now, best next gen game to come out this year so far...on both systems

Me too, i started around 9:30 - 10:00 am and just stopped around 7 pm. I can't beat Augustine tho :sadbron:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, after putting some time in this, gotta say: this game is fun as hell....i'm having a blast running around the city stopping drug deals, healing citizens, and fukking up the dup...I had to pull myself away from the game, but i'm going back in a few...anyway, thoughts on the game:

- looks damn good...I mean, this shyt looks amazing...the detail is off the hook...

- i'm digging the story so far...was fukked up how the red haired lady did people at the beginning...

- I don't see how people were going through the game so fast...after all the time I've played, I still only have the smoke power....I've cleared 3 districts though...that shyt is fun as hell....

- the gameplay is very nice...it's responsive as hell...the ai is providing a nice challenge...the gup don't miss....

....sucker punch has done a hell of a job with this game...hats off to them...every ps4 owner should play this game...if only for the reason to see what the doing now with the ps4, and wonder in amazement about the future potential....