Official Homeland 8th & Final Season Thread

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finale was alright. Wasn't great, wasn't bad. Just ok. Glad they didn't kill Saul off. I think Carrie should have done a full heel turn and kill a character that we had more emotional investment instead of exposing the double agent's identity. Maybe kill Jenna or something. Have no major complaints with the episode

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
We need a Jenna spin off.

Her bein a young agent, Carrie can be her asset sending her books but we never actually see Carrie. Maybe jus voice overs and a flashback from time to time.

Saul bein an old man in wheelchair in a home or sumthin she's goes 2 for advice like taseem and her pops or uncle wha Eva.

Have Frannie grow up a radical and Jenna chasing down a lead of a terrerrist n turns out its frannie

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
solid ending that they made work even though there was some rough spots. I do believe Carrie deserved a fate worse than what she got but like I said, I like this swerve.

Homeland blew it's chance at true prestige (as do most Showtime shows) but even with it's ridiculousness, it remained good dumb entertainment, and sometimes that's good enough

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Show was godly in the first season. Then it was mediocrity (not bad, not great) after that. I think they got new writers or something. shyt had enormous potential.

If they had kept up with the quality of season 1 this show would have been in the same league as Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos, etc.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
solid ending that they made work even though there was some rough spots. I do believe Carrie deserved a fate worse than what she got but like I said, I like this swerve.

Homeland blew it's chance at true prestige (as do most Showtime shows) but even with it's ridiculousness, it remained good dumb entertainment, and sometimes that's good enough
Show was godly in the first season. Then it was mediocrity (not bad, not great) after that. I think they got new writers or something. shyt had enormous potential.

If they had kept up with the quality of season 1 this show would have been in the same league as Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos, etc.

If they pulled the trigger and had Brody off himself in S1 it would've gone down as one of the GOAT single seasons in TV history.

The way they managed to recover from that and still churn out quality seasons is commendable. Glad it went out with a respectable ending.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
We need a Jenna spin off.

Her bein a young agent, Carrie can be her asset sending her books but we never actually see Carrie. Maybe jus voice overs and a flashback from time to time.

Saul bein an old man in wheelchair in a home or sumthin she's goes 2 for advice like taseem and her pops or uncle wha Eva.

Have Frannie grow up a radical and Jenna chasing down a lead of a terrerrist n turns out its frannie

Nah would prefer older stories from eitther

Quinn
:feedme:

Dar and Saul
:feedme:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wack ending. wack wack wack..

brehs, fill me in on your thoughts?
It only wack because the idea of the Russians brining her in close enough to get too level secrets is very unrealistic. But it was a good way to just end the show

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So now Carrie is the spy for Saul......her daughter will end up being her successor.....

full

carrie should be lined up and shot for treason
why would they need a new spy when they already had one.

Carrie was just saving herself then ran to another country

poor franny two traitors for parents :to: