Official Homeland 8th & Final Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
I whistle in jail.
:mjlol: @ Carrie being back and not even pulling up to see Frannie. Her sister was :jbhmm: when Saul told her Carrie has been back for a while. Meanwhile Carrie is sliding in and out of meetings for this secret “plot” against Saul.

But hey, at least she took a pic of Frannie to go :russ:

Still don’t understand with the charges she’s facing, why the fukk aren’t the Feds watching her every waking moment. After all, she’s charged with having some “involvement” in the death of the president, yet commutes like a DC intern.

And real talk, why some elaborate potion to take out Saul? It’s not like he’s the T-1000. Dude is the national security adviser somewhat up the food chain in the White House (with no security) and lives like he has a 9 to 5 at a bank.

But salute to Saul for remaining a G to the very end :ehh: even with Russian operatives on his ass.

Just crazy that selfish Carrie wouldn’t waste a second to burn a longtime Russian asset for the sake of the damn recorder. Even with the US and Pakistan going to war, let’s be real, that war would be over in 2 days.

But I guess “converting” herself into a Russian asset was her way of making up for everything she put Saul thru.

Meanwhile, Frannie is like 10 and probably starting to suspect that her mom committed high treason just to duck out on being in her life and paying child support. Clearly, Carrie is on her “fukk these kids” vibe.

Also, good seeing Kamasi Washington killing it on the sax at that performance. Brehs need to check his shyt out.

2 Days? Afghanistan war been going on since 9/11 and they don't have nukes. Pakistan been gearing up to go to war with India since forever.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Good ending to the series.

Carrie ended up isolated and alone from everyone who ever cared about her all for her love of the game.

In the end, she did what she had to do to keep herself from being executed for the death of the president.

One day she'll be clapped up too for not leaving the game. :wow:

Marlo would be proud. :wow:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
2 Days? Afghanistan war been going on since 9/11 and they don't have nukes. Pakistan been gearing up to go to war with India since forever.

They made it seem like they were ready to drop bombs on Pakistan and not even deal with some ground forces since Pakistan announced they armed their nuclear warheads.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:mjlol: @ Carrie being back and not even pulling up to see Frannie. Her sister was :jbhmm: when Saul told her Carrie has been back for a while. Meanwhile Carrie is sliding in and out of meetings for this secret “plot” against Saul.

But hey, at least she took a pic of Frannie to go :russ:

Still don’t understand with the charges she’s facing, why the fukk aren’t the Feds watching her every waking moment. After all, she’s charged with having some “involvement” in the death of the president, yet commutes like a DC intern.

And real talk, why some elaborate potion to take out Saul? It’s not like he’s the T-1000. Dude is the national security adviser somewhat up the food chain in the White House (with no security) and lives like he has a 9 to 5 at a bank.

But salute to Saul for remaining a G to the very end :ehh: even with Russian operatives on his ass.

Just crazy that selfish Carrie wouldn’t waste a second to burn a longtime Russian asset for the sake of the damn recorder. Even with the US and Pakistan going to war, let’s be real, that war would be over in 2 days.

But I guess “converting” herself into a Russian asset was her way of making up for everything she put Saul thru.

Meanwhile, Frannie is like 10 and probably starting to suspect that her mom committed high treason just to duck out on being in her life and paying child support. Clearly, Carrie is on her “fukk these kids” vibe.

Also, good seeing Kamasi Washington killing it on the sax at that performance. Brehs need to check his shyt out.

Yea I felt like her actions were on some self gratification shyt, like she felt like if she could get the recorder it would obsolve her for all of her fukk shyt. and at the end of the day lowkey they were kinda right for thinking she turned, I mean as she showed she will burn anyone to get complete her mission.

But I thought it was a satisfying ending, she lost everything and can only live on as a russian spy, she can never see her daughter or sister (fukk her btw) again.

So Carrie became Snowden basically.......

Was a solid great ending to this season and the Russian 2 season plot. Tied up nicely no ill will toward it.

But I wldve liked something more to tie up the entire show more.

Yea the saul stuff needed to be explained a little more, they treated Saul like a regular dude, he should atleast had one guard outside his house at all times, and the way they acted like he was just moving into an old folks home at the end was weak. He was in the whitehouse he cant just retire and get social security and live in assisted living..

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Its over brehs :mjcry: I'm gonna miss this show :to:

Good episode to end the series... I wanted Carrie to get locked up or get killed though. She turned heel then tried to turn face at the end of the episode :rudy:

Saul's Russian asset committing that :mjcry:

It was dope how towards the end of the series it was a Jazz concert.

Else ware ppl are saying this is the best finale they have ever seen of any show ever :mjlol: I mean was a decent ending, but really? :pachaha: