Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
saved him for last :mjpls:

Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Man you know how Sam schedule is, that man don’t be sitting on his ass!:russ:

You gotta fit in where you can get in to book him. Outside of Nic Cage I don’t know an actor that works harder than him and does more project than him:lolbron:

He trynna also keep that box office record:mjgrin:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hate how lame they made Hawkeye in the MCU

he's not lame, but he doesnt get his respect like in the comics... dude is a top tier assassin and people think he's a joke because he cracks jokes... like nikka you know he can kill you with an assortment of stationary goods?!!?:heh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I hate how lame they made Hawkeye in the MCU
Couldn't be helped. He's only a good character if the show or movie is rated r. Dude's super power is being a super accurate shot, but he can't go around headshotting people left and right like john wick under a marvel imprint. so he basically just crowd control with less than lethal concussion arrows that knock people around. John wick with a taser

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Couldn't be helped. He's only a good character if the show or movie is rated r. Dude's super power is being a super accurate shot, but he can't go around headshotting people left and right like john wick under a marvel imprint. so he basically just crowd control with less than lethal concussion arrows that knock people around. John wick with a taser
John wick with a taser :russ:

Daps
So now I'm at the point where I'm afraid to read threads about marvel content because I missed Shang chi and yall probably dropping spoilers all over the place.

So this is how it feels to fall behind in #marvelgang :mjcry:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
So now I'm at the point where I'm afraid to read threads about marvel content because I missed Shang chi and yall probably dropping spoilers all over the place.

So this is how it feels to fall behind in #marvelgang :mjcry:
If you saw iron man 3, you know they needed to resolve the mandarin issue. That is not a spoiler. The movie happens after everyone came back.

Other than that there nothing you need to know