hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
2197ed0008d5a651552128d66c5f6047a75cca7e.jpg

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
if you all work in an environment with women, be it an office, a store, the airport, etc

would she be a top 3 baddest chick at WORK?

at YOUR WORK. She probably looks like this at the office:
hailee_playing_kate.jpg

Not ugly...but I have 2 junior analysts and 3 peers finer in immediate proximity

then HOW is it wild saying she's possibly the worst MCU woman. Tessa Thompson destroys her and marvel was trying to make her look like a viking amazon woman.

Id say she’s better looking than Tessa

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
if you all work in an environment with women, be it an office, a store, the airport, etc

would she be a top 3 baddest chick at WORK?

at YOUR WORK. She probably looks like this at the office:
hailee_playing_kate.jpg

Not ugly...but I have 2 junior analysts and 3 peers finer in immediate proximity

then HOW is it wild saying she's possibly the worst MCU woman. Tessa Thompson destroys her and marvel was trying to make her look like a viking amazon woman.
If a chick that looks like her walks into an office building, I kick my heels three times in the air and say "there is no place like home"

God is good!
God is good!
God is good!

I've worked in an office for the past five years, Hailee is not the norm I assure you

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
A lesser actress and this show be unbearable. She's good enough in the role to make everything else work.

3 episodes in I'd be wondering why they just didnt do a "Ronin" prequel instead :manny:

they kinda did tbh. Its like kill 2 birds with one stone with how they setup this show so far. Make it about a new avenger in training AND give us a glimpse of what Ronin was doing all them years during the snap

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Wandavision looking like MCU show of the year imo

nikkabird and Snowman (Falcon&WS) seems even worse of a show in the limelight now :mjcry:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
If a chick that looks like her walks into an office building, I kick my heels three times in the air and say "there is no place like home"

God is good!
God is good!
God is good!

I've worked in an office for the past five years, Hailee is not the norm I assure you
Maybe finance attracts hotter women. :manny: I'm unimpressed.