Official grassroots campaign to ban the rhyme king

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The rhyme kings trolling is just :lawd: I wish my posts would incite this much anger...i need a new shtick

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps

^
laff.gif

I mean is it really that deep? He's just obsessed with the technicals of rhyming. Is that not Hip Hop? Now I want him to read my dissertations and let me know what he thinks.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
^
laff.gif

I mean is it really that deep? He's just obsessed with the technicals of rhyming. Is that not Hip Hop? Now I want him to read my dissertations and let me know what he thinks.
the problem isn't that he's into rhyming, it's that he doesn't understand what he tries to talk about and when someone corrects him he acts as if he knows it all and no one can teach him anything.

piff hanson

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the problem isn't that he's into rhyming, it's that he doesn't understand what he tries to talk about and when someone corrects him he acts as if he knows it all and no one can teach him anything.

He's a troll. That's on parole.

:sadcam:

piff hanson

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His parole officer doesn't want him to have Internet access
He uses rhyme schemes, and this whole character "therhymeking" as a ploy.
To cover up a more maniacal plan.
He baits people, with the "come play video game" scheme..
But online gaming he trolls young girls on an everyday basis
He does this on multiple websites. The guy is a predator and currently a registered sex offender. He lives with his mom
he's in his 20s And likes them young. He did 3 years because of his pedo ways.
:sitdown:

I'm emailing his parole officer a few of his threads,:ufdup: lets see how this little fakkit likes a parole violation.:ehh:

You punks can participate in the fukkery of these rhyme scheme, bolded word troll threads, just know you're being trolled by a convicted child molester.

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
His parole officer doesn't want him to have Internet access
He uses rhyme schemes, and this whole character "therhymeking" as a ploy.
To cover up a more maniacal plan.
He baits people, with the "come play video game" scheme..
But online gaming he trolls young girls on an everyday basis
He does this on multiple websites. The guy is a predator and currently a registered sex offender. He lives with his mom
he's in his 20s And likes them young. He did 3 years because of his pedo ways.
:sitdown:

I'm emailing his parole officer a few of his threads,:ufdup: lets see how this little fakkit likes a parole violation.:ehh:

You punks can participate in the fukkery of these rhyme scheme, bolded word troll threads, just know you're being trolled by a convicted child molester.

:mindblown:

man don't fukk around on the internet them Coli nikkas going ham

:thumbsup: