Official grassroots campaign to ban the rhyme king

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, what a common demonic being you are. The man loves hiphop and loves having detailed discussions on whos better so and so or so and so. He does this without hate. He does it based on pure love. You on the other hand, are a demon, whos uses most of his posts to talk trash and demonic filth about other people and in reality really are embarrassing and useless when it comes to general discussions because your posting life revolves around tearing apart others which is a real indicator of how little you actually love who you are as a human being. Its so demonic but hopefully, god willing, you find more usefull things to do with your time, friend. :popcorn: Leave rhyme king alone.

:laff:

gayest thing i ever read. how many tampons did u go thru typin that post?

fukk outta my thread fakkit. take ur ass back to higher learning and talk about demons :scusthov:

and for the record, im not about to take lectures from someone who was big enough of a fukkin loser to get banned from a message board :childplease:. do u know how much time an effort that takes :laff:?

a demonic amount

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:laff:

gayest thing i ever read. how many tampons did u go thru typin that post?

fukk outta my thread fakkit. go back to higher learning and talk about demons :scusthov:
I am needed in this place. You are a demon and i rebuke you. The power of Christ compels you to leave this thread and to stop harrassing rhyme king. The man likes and appreciates hiphop way more then you. These are the kind of conversations friends used to have in high school when we were passionate about the lyrics we were mentally ingesting. You cant relate because you are a perpetrator in the culture of hiphop. You are a fraud friend. You arent really with hiphop. You are a phony like things that arent real, like you, friend. Dont do this anymore. Be more hiphop, and less demonic little fella.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am needed in this place. You are a demon and i rebuke you. The power of Christ compels you to leave this thread and to stop harrassing rhyme king. The man likes and appreciates hiphop way more then you. These are the kind of conversations friends used to have in high school when we were passionate about the lyrics we were mentally ingesting. You cant relate because you are a perpetrator in the culture of hiphop. You are a fraud friend. You arent really with hiphop. You are a phony like things that arent real, like you, friend. Dont do this anymore. Be more hiphop, and less demonic little fella.

how do u know that? because he makes endless garbage threads about multis that nobody cares about? this thread has 5 thousand views :laff:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
how do u know that? because he makes endless garbage threads about multis that nobody cares about? this thread has 5 thousand views :laff:

Well this thread has nothing to do with hiphop. It has everything to do with demonic activity and obviously, since this site caters to demons, they'd rather gossip and rally around speaking filth about another man like women, instead of talking about things related to hiphop culture. Reevaluate what you're doing. You're behavior is feminine and i think everyone can see that but since many are demons like you, they cant pull away from participating in this display of satanic estrogen from your mind.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well this thread has nothing to do with hiphop. It has everything to do with demonic activity and obviously, since this site caters to demons, they'd rather gossip and rally around speaking filth about another man like women, instead of talking about things related to hiphop culture. Reevaluate what you're doing. You're behavior is feminine and i think everyone can see that but since many are demons like you, they cant pull away from participating in this display of satanic estrogen from your mind.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

:wow:

yo youve got a couple screws loose or somethin. you need to sit down, reread what your typing and ask yourself if this shyt is really that serious

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:wow:

yo youve got a couple screws loose or somethin. you need to sit down, reread what your typing and ask yourself if this shyt is really that serious

Its like you're looking at yourself in the mirror when you wrote this. Please consider this post before you make another thread about another man. Its pathetic, friend. Im just trying to help you grow into someone other men can respect, not so much one that reminds men of women they dont like.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its like you're looking at yourself in the mirror when you wrote this. Please consider this post before you make another thread about another man. Its pathetic, friend. Im just trying to help you grow into someone other men can respect, not so much one that reminds men of women they dont like.

takin that kind of interest in another man over the internet that you dont know is suspect

why dont you go raise your kid, he needs it more than i do :heh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
takin that kind of interest in another man over the internet that you dont know is suspect

why dont you go raise your kid, he needs it more than i do :heh:

But, but friend, im in a thread you made about a man that you you dont know who you've takin interest in over the internet. This is your world right now and looking around, the design is rather feminine. Lets refrain like stop it and cease these demonic thoughts and share more friendship. Division is useless. Talking about hiphop, is useful :gladbron:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But, but friend, im in a thread you made about a man that you you dont know who you've takin interest in over the internet. This is your world right now and looking around, the design is rather feminine. Lets refrain like stop it and cease these demonic thoughts and share more friendship. Division is useless. Talking about hiphop, is useful :gladbron:

no it isnt, because ppl shyt on those threads so badly he turned his rep off

kinda like how ppl shyt on u so much at sohh that u got banned

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
no it isnt, because ppl shyt on those threads so badly he turned his rep off

kinda like how ppl shyt on u so much at sohh that u got banned

No one of importance disrespected me on sohh.com. I think my work here is done. You're thread has been destroyed and will now fall into the abyss. People are waking up and realizing that they dont want to be gossiping femininly like you and have abandoned this demonic trash. Have a great day, friend. :smugfavre:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one of importance disrespected me on sohh.com. I think my work here is done. You're thread has been destroyed and will now fall into the abyss. People are waking up and realizing that they dont want to be gossiping femininly like you and have abandoned this demonic trash. Have a great day, friend. :smugfavre:

thats because there is no one of importance on anonymous message boards, u fukkin ass clown. this self righteous, antidemon act and persona is the most played out shyt ive ever seen. your posting makes larry holmes look fit and in shape

keep making a difference in peoples lives, tho, friend. its real useful :laff: