[Official] Gotham Knights. Releases 10/21/22.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
They're gonna ruin it listening to you jackasses who want every game to be the same.
Can you give some examples of what you mean....and I ain't tryinta be a jerk, I'm being serious because I might agree. What are those criticisms?

I hate gotham city. The sun never shines
The sun don't shine if son don't shine.....:yeshrug:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Can you give some examples of what you mean....and I ain't tryinta be a jerk, I'm being serious because I might agree. What are those criticisms?

It's an old post :russ: and I don't get why i was so mad

I think people asking for another damn open world game is gonna result in bad ideas being put in the game like the Batmobile being too big in Knight

People now want to play as the whole bat family and the game is already too bloated

I think the Arkham series has run it's course really

The game's started to be the same game with improved combat and graphics

Same formula

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
EXCLUSIVE: New Batman Game A REBOOT; Coming Fall 2020

Sources close to GWW have confirmed that WB Montreal’s new Batman game is a “soft reboot” of the critically acclaimed Batman: Arkham franchise."

This will come as a shock to some who were hoping to see a continuation of the popular franchise. A sequel to Arkham Knight was considered early on, with Bruce Wayne’s son, Damian, taking over the cape and cowl. This was was cancelled before WB Montreal got a chance to announce it at The Game Awards in 2016. What followed was a string of different ideas and management shifts before the studio decided to settle on a fresh start.

The new Batman game will kick off a new, somewhat cohesive DC Game Universe. Shortly after it’s release this Fall, it will be followed up by a next-gen DC game from the creators of the Batman: Arkham franchise, Rocksteady Studios. The roadmap from there is foggy; sources have said that a next-gen Superman game (NOT ROCKSTEADY) is also in the works at WB, but nothing confirmed yet.

Details on the story, plot, and gameplay are being kept tightly under wraps. We know that it will feature a playable Batfamily, the infamous Court of Owls, and have the introduction of co-op into the franchise."

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This shyt better be legit :ohhh::leostare:

The new Batman game will kick off a new, somewhat cohesive DC Game Universe. Shortly after it’s release this Fall, it will be followed up by a next-gen DC game from the creators of the Batman: Arkham franchise, Rocksteady Studios. The roadmap from there is foggy; sources have said that a next-gen Superman game (NOT ROCKSTEADY) is also in the works at WB, but nothing confirmed yet.