[Official] Gotham Knights. Releases 10/21/22.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
XR5tE3G.gif

IN

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
What about this Superman game that there has been whispers off? Time for someone else to get some shine, don’t get me wrong I love Batman especially the Arkham series but they decided to end that so....

Rocksteady is developing two DC games, the first is a multiplayer/coop game which is rumored to be Suicide Squad based of the job listings. The 2nd is a single player game which could be Superman or anyone else besides Batman.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I would have preferred that suicide squad game.

They left us hanging in arkham origins

Arkham origins was so underrated, the way they used bane :banderas:

Arkham Origins really deserves to be up there with the rest of the series. Crazy how people just started to like the game now. :wow:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Arkham Origins really deserves to be up there with the rest of the series. Crazy how people just started to like the game now. :wow:
Never understood the hate for it and always supported it. I'm playing through the Arkham series right now (Modern Warfare will probably sideline me), and it is arguably equal to/better than Arkham City.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yeah i started playing origins, then Knight when it dropped on ps plus. A few batmobile battles and went right back to origins.