[Official] Gotham Knights. Releases 10/21/22.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Looks better than the first few videos, and might actually end up a decent 8/10 game.

Not a fan of the detective shyt, hopefully there's an option to skip that shyt. Writing is goofy too.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
looks like an upgraded ps4 game. and i can tell they put more emphasis on the multiplayer mode over the narrative storytelling. Single player looks like an after thought rather than the primary attraction.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it has a very ‘design by committee’ feel to it
It also seems really weird for an online co-op game big marketing push to be in single player. Big red flag that they chose to demo the game in such way.

The game is two months with no beta before release too. So... Ummm... We have no idea the quality of the netcode to facilitate the game's biggest cornerstone feature

It's mad sketchy. Unreal4 is usually a stuttering mess too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It also seems really weird for an online co-op game big marketing push to be in single player. Big red flag that they chose to demo the game in such way.

The game is two months with no beta before release too. So... Ummm... We have no idea the quality of the netcode to facilitate the game's biggest cornerstone feature

It's mad sketchy. Unreal4 is usually a stuttering mess too.

Conspiracy hat: The delay of suicide squad, the complete silence on hogwarts, no mortal kombat news at EVO and everything going on with Discovery/WB right now.. I think something else is going on and they are just putting this game out because theres no use delaying it with everything else.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Conspiracy hat: The delay of suicide squad, the complete silence on hogwarts, no mortal kombat news at EVO and everything going on with Discovery/WB right now.. I think something else is going on and they are just putting this game out because theres no use delaying it with everything else.
They had 7 years. I wouldn't let them delay it either. Wasted way too much time and resources for an exceptionally mediocre game

taker597

Superstar
Daps

This is bad by CW standards.

Why did they put this out there...

This games personify CW as a video game.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

This is bad by CW standards.

Why did they put this out there...

This games personify CW as a video game.

what-is-this-crap-joe-dirt.gif