Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So in trailer breakdown they think then green stuff on the chains is basically HGH to make Kong stronger and bigger
I seen comments that its mecha godzilla using ghidorah skin masking as Godzilla to frame him till the skin comes off and shows who he really is

Daps
Reppin
Canada
How am I supposed to wonder who’s gonna win when they made Godzilla look a whole bytch in his last two movies? Remember, Zilla got stomped by two dusty gnats in the first movie for Christ sake.

they can’t even make him look trill in the trailer to this movie. He beat up on the USS Cunningham, sure, but in every other scene he’s either taking a left hook to the jaw or getting his head caved in with his own scale. It’s like getting beat up with your own shoe and they want me to think this might be a 50/50 fight.

Godzilla’s publicist needs to sue after this trailer.

Last edited:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
dFtWn1h.png

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Be5oKnz.gif
:lawd:

Kong is older, bigger and smarter since skull island but godzilla has experience and more destructive power. Honestly one atomic breath and kong should be done, unless dude has a hidden power i dnt know of.
*peeps trailer*
Well that shyt didn’t work :lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know if he's in it specifically but that machine they stole in the last one has to be the reason Godzillas destroying everything all of a sudden. I don't think this will be the last film either.

I don't even remember how he got the head tho, was it left behind somewhere?!?:wtf: