Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
3ac5ad2d3e7b15825e9c2a86bbf4881cea82b852.gifv
Godzilla with its chin all up in the air :scusthov: No head movement and footwork is slow as shyt too, did it not practice in camp at all ? :dahell: That right hand from Kong was called from the Moon, it had enough time to slip it smh.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
He has the head of Ghidorah that Godzilla ripped off. I think that's too much for one film so we'll probably get a post credit setting up what he's doing with that

He'scoming:demonic:
Destoroyah.png
He absolutely makes the most sense Destoroyah along with King Ghidorah are actually capable of killing Godzilla. Add to it the oxygen destroyer was used in KOTM:wow::blessed:, Did Toho give Legendary the rights to use him tho?:noah:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
They shouldn’t have had any music in the trailer because I couldn’t take it seriously with it :mjlol: a bunch of Hans Zimmer style instrumentals with roaring and screeching sparsely intercut would’ve been way better than the kind of generic rap rock you’d hear on a WWE PPV.

This movie should be fun but man the pandemic ruined the timing, this is definitely a theater or bust kind of film.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I might have to upgrade the sound system to get the full experience at home. The way that Ghidorah roar hit during that IMAX:wow:

i have a good sound system but its just something about watching these movies with other people that the home experience cant replicate.