Official Godzilla Minus One Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think I already said this, but I'll say it again, I like how he seems genuinely amazed at the destruction he caused after letting off his atomic breath.

"Don't fukk with me. Ya'll see this shyt, right here. Oh wait, I forgot.....you all are dead now. :demonic:My bad. :manny:"
Hit them with the..."Yea I did that shyt:demonic:"

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:gucci: Brehs with netflix accounts better stop playing and watch this shyt how this trash ass Under Paris movie already knock it out of first place?
Well just finished G-Minus One. Amazing action and effects but man did it drag in a lot of parts. Too many of the same scenes repeated over and over with the lead crying about how he didn’t body Godzilla when it was younger and smaller in size. Good flick but way overrated at the same time.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Godzilla was put up in his best form. Ugly, angry, powerful. Even though you can tell what was CGI it still looked very good.

Could've cut like 30 mins out though. And the Japanese style of writing always takes me out of things (melodrama, speaking directly about ideas, telegraphing what's going to come).

Still a lot better than that trash with Walter White and the girl from Stranger things.

:scust:When I look at GodIlla and Kong with the Infinity Gauntlet on Max.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Still a lot better than that trash with Walter White and the girl from Stranger things.

:scust:When I look at GodIlla and Kong with the Infinity Gauntlet on Max.

But they had Godzilla rolling around in the latest Monsterverse flick with this energy the whole flick, tho :russ: :dead:

Daps
Black and white version now on Netflix.

Godzilla Minus One/Minus Color Is Coming To Netflix. Here's Why It's Worth Your Time - SlashFilm
two-great-godzilla-movies-in-one-1722356073.sm.webp