Official Godzilla Minus One Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
watched it earlier, why is this version of Zilla so rude? :picard:
He looked genuinely disgusted in that scene with the reporters on the rooftop. :pachaha:

I think I already said this, but I'll say it again, I like how he seems genuinely amazed at the destruction he caused after letting off his atomic breath.

"Don't fukk with me. Ya'll see this shyt, right here. Oh wait, I forgot.....you all are dead now. :demonic:My bad. :manny:"

Chef

All Star
Daps
Brehs this movie was amazing. :wow:

I’ll always enjoy a movie when a man fights his demon while fighting a demonic creature none the less.

The post war Japan setting was perfect. Showing how civilians and veterans adapted, kept pushing and did for themselves.

Shikishima won his war. :mjcry:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Downloaded it from Netflix and watched it on a flight back home on Wednesday. shyt was fukking crack :banderas:

Had to give my girl a not so subtle directive to leave me the fukk alone and let me watch this piff in peace. She kept wanting to talk about random shyt while I was watching the movie and I told her she was being selfish :martin:

She acted pissy the remainder of the flight but I was to wrapped up in the plot to care :mjgrin: